Urgent help

Hi i have an indicator ex4 file and need the mq4 of it, maybe someone has it?

highlow.ex4

Files:
highlow.ex4  8 kb

It's also part of the recent system of Xard777. Thanks him.

-mt4_channel.mq4

Files:

thanks for your help mate, but it´s not the same indicator, i need exactly the same cause i coded everything for highlow indicator, but thanks very much anyway

ea-programmer:
Hi i have an indicator ex4 file and need the mq4 of it, maybe someone has it? highlow.ex4

That is a repainting version of high low indicator (for example, some can be found here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177031 ) Period is set to 24, and it is shifted by 12 bars back to pas. The last 12 bars are then repeating the last high or low.

Arrows are repainted all the time (as in any high low indicator)

Not the same?

krelian99:
Not the same?

krelian99

Check these lines :

hhb=iHighest(Symbol(),0,MODE_HIGH,dist,i-dist/2);

llb= iLowest(Symbol(),0,MODE_LOW, dist,i-dist/2);

that is exactly the same way how super signals calculates. And yes, they are the same regarding the way how they calculate and as far as results are concerned

use it carefully

Thanks mladen. I saw it repainting. dist = 24. So your channel looks very different after trends. I never used it. It's just good for presentations.

the indicator is part of the rev trader pro, maybe someone has the original version

ea-programmer:
the indicator is part of the rev trader pro, maybe someone has the original version

Please read this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/184897

the link is invalid

...it is valid if you click on it...but...guys...I think we are on to something over here...that "highlow" indicator...this could be "IT"...the legendary "HOLY GRAIL"...and as soon as it will be made nrp/mtf, w/lines/arrows and e-mail alerts...we will start making real money!...All of us...we will brake the Bank...we will send bookies, crying on their wives/mistresses shoulders...and so on...

Reason: