Masonfx Scalping System - profitable scalping M1- M15

[TABLE]

About MasonFx scalping indicator

MasonFx Scalping System is developed on the M1 (1-minute), M5 (5-minute) and M15 (15-minute). The system is primarily based on MasonFx Scalping custom indicator - a strong and superior indicator running on "Metatrader 4" platform that can identify crucial points of reversal patterns (aka Turning Points). As the consequence, it isn't a killer indicator with minimal risk for scalping strategies builder, but also an important tool for other popular trading strategies including: swing, trend, breakout, news, price action or even unpredictable volatility. The trading strategy presented in this guide presumes the reader has basic knowledge of Metatrader 4 platform and forex trading.

With only few clicks, early warning entries can be generated by the MasonFx Scalping indicator about possible bullish or bearish pattern reversals with 12 distinct state-of-the-art scalping ways. Let us say that if you've got a supreme scalping system grouped by more than 8 indicators on a single chart, you may think back twice to construct a brand new ultimate scalping system based on MasonFx Scalping indicator.

MasonFx Scalping Indicator is recommended to attach on the M1, M5 and M15 chart and the best pairs could be GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD and EURJPY. However, I don’t restrict the use of the indicator. It is possible to find your own parameters to profit any instruments from stock, commodity, forex or bitcoin.

Installation, activation, parameters and market insight integration are detailed in installation guide.

MasonFx Scalping System – Simple (straightforward strategy)

To be clear, the Masonfx scalping system (straightforward strategy) indicates you could trade with MasonFx scalping indicator in ranging forex market at the best. The ranging market could be discovered most of the time in the M1 - M15 timeframe. Simple and straight forwards, enter buy when buy sign happen (arrow up) and enter sell when sell sign happen (arrow down). Treat each trade sign with desired risk management rather than trading arrow to arrow (closing and opening with the opposite trade signal occurs). The fundamental risk management could be a 2:1 (Reward: Risk) ratio. Assuming that you want to enter the trade with 10 pips stop loss, so 20 pips is your take profit target.

In addition, the market insight dashboard is really helpful for the straightforward strategy. For instance, it's probably a gain pips when you enter long when MFSS indicates UPTREND (or higher level), combining with oscillator F indicates BULLISH or oscillator S indicates BULLISH.

MasonFx Scalping System – Genesis

This section proposes the scalping system borrowed several tools from Genesis Matrix Trading. Hence, the word "Genesis" represents to Genesis Matrix team. They've done amazing job to capture the gain from volatility chart of 1-minute to 15-minute timeframe. Their works inspired me a lot to create the MasonFx scalping indicator.

You might discovered that Genesis Matrix system enters the trades occasionally late as a result of its use of lagging indis. Whereas, MasonFx scalping indi is a leading indi estimating high successful triggers of turning points. So, let us see the advantage of an improved system.

This system implies the M15 and M5 timeframes of Metatrader 4. Below is an example of trading set up using the 5M GBPUSD chart.

Note: this section is an example to reveal MasonFx scalping indicator could be a strong tool to enhance trading systems that are well-known. Several tools are used by MasonFx scalping Genesis strategy from Genesis Matrix system. So, I cannot give any helps regarding indis and codes from Genesis Matrix system. Please find the references on google for the support of indi, system and coding from the Genesis Team. I just can give my support to you about the MasonFx indicators.

Entry Rules:

Trigger:

MasonFx Scalping Arrow (Upward - for planned long trade, Down - for planned short trade)

After the arrow happens, we look for two confirmations within 6 M5-Bars (30 minutes) since the last arrow. Send the trade right on the arrow, if the two confirmations was satisfied before the arrow happens.

Primary confirmation - 4 out of 6 conditions are sufficient to pass the first confirmation:

-- Each Genesis Matrix as one condition. 4 dots are 4 conditions separately.

-- M15 Stoch crossover and moving toward 20-80 (oversold-overbought threshold).

-- HA bar turned to the same colour with Genesis Matrix Dots.

Final confirmation - Crucial condition must be followed:

-- Space from planned trade to recent highest high/ lowest low (HH/LL) is lower than 15 pips (4 Digit Brokers).

Stop loss:

Set stop loss at least 5 pips + spread below the recent highest high/lowest low. By setting to these points, the strategy just has maximum stop loss of 20 - 22 pips (15 pips space 5 pips spread). It might be enough space to let the price move. This also means you need to set your trades as close to the HH/LL points as possible.

You exit trades when:

- You could use general scalping exit methods by applying 2:1 or 3:1 (Reward: Risk) ratio.

- M15 Stoch crossover in direction against holding position could be a strong exit. Or M5 Stoch %D (slow line) breaks critical levels (20/80) from oversold/overbought.

- Opposite MasonFx scalping indicator signals in ranging market (exit when opposite MasonFx signals appear in ranging market)

- All Genesis Matrix exit rules are also worth to practice. Genesis Matrix System

Pricing? You can easily find this kind of system worth $299 - $499. But today it is 0$. Yes i am not crazy. It is free to use with no limits.

MirrorUpload.net - Download - MasonFxScalping.rar

MirrorUpload.net - Download - GenesisApproachPack.rar

MirrorUpload.net - Download - MasonFx_Scalping_Quick_Installation_Guide.v02.pdf

[/TABLE]

How were your trades yesterday?

As you can see, if you simply use MasonFx scalping indicator by default settings, it would have faulty signals sometimes when tendency is well established. To the aging trend or the end of trend, MasonFx scalping indicator could gain pips with the highest R:R (reward: risk) that you would love to have. However, determining the state of trend is not a simple task.

That’s why I present Genesis solution as an easy following system (that works) to show MasonFx scalping indicator could be a very powerful tool to improve available trading strategies.

I went to the 5M GBPUSD chart and I saw 2 triggers recently (attached image). In the first one, when the buy trigger PINK LINE alerts I see the first filter (confirmation) dosent agree with. Both STOs stick together and stay in oversold heading nowhere (a strong downward continually); one Genesis Matrix and HA bar support the trigger. Not enough criteria to enter the trade so waiting for the next 6 5M_Bar. After 30 minutes (6 5M_Bar), only 3 out of 4 conditions were met so i cancel the trade. I trade and follow the rules and I stick with it. In the second one, I enter the trade after one bar based on the Genesis filters( 3 blue dots, HA bar closed in blue, M15 Stoch crossover heading up, distance lower than 15 pips), pretty much confidence to jump in this trade. Indeed, it is a nice trade when I simply apply entry and exit. I hit the target of 27 pips and I risk stop loss of 9 pips - a 3:1 (R:R) ratio.

With the Genesis rules, we filter out many bad trades. Here is just an example, you can find your own rules and indicator parameters to play with. The power of MasonFx scalping indicator is unlimited.

Files:

dear valued members,

i want to inform you about new MasonFx scalping indicator version. Please refer below links to download and install. This version is significantly changed due to generating new trading signals. ArrowDistance parameter is also fixed.

Best regards

Kent

Download multiple files from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

1:4 risk reward ratio

Setups

EURUSD 1M

Steady mode

Entry:

Genesis 2 filters

Exit:

Opposite Signal

Daily Pivots

Files:
eurusd_1m.png  39 kb

Hey what is the genesis exit system rules u talk off ? the system does not mention neither did you , iinstalled the system alrdy btw .

jasonhaw:
Hey what is the genesis exit system rules u talk off ? the system does not mention neither did you , iinstalled the system alrdy btw .

Please read the first post for details. Also check our website for updated set ups. i dont why but i cannot update/edit my own post in this forum

And .... wow. that were huge hits yesterday. 500 pips .

kentfx5:
Please read the first post for details. Also check our website for updated set ups. i dont why but i cannot update/edit my own post in this forum

And .... wow. that were huge hits yesterday. 500 pips .

You are on a 5 digit.....

12BPRO:
You are on a 5 digit.....

Yep

Those are points not pips

please upload masonfx scalping system again. it is missing

mtuppers:
please upload masonfx scalping system again. it is missing

Go to Forex Factory and look up genesis. you will find a very comprehensive thread

rgds

Peter

hi, anyone has this file?MasonFxScalping.rar?

i have been to forex factory but couldnt locate it

Reason: