Simple trading system help me make it better all master and gurus

i start this thread to make my system better

here is simply rules ok follow it and say me if any conversion ok

indicator

Rules

BUY rule

1;- when fisher going blue buy when fourth candle is complete

Exit for buy

1;- when himanshu 5 cross the level 200 and wait and see next candle make high so wait for next candle which candle not make high exit on this candle look pics 1

2;-when himanshu 5 touche level 300 than imminently exit look pics 2

important note;-

1;- don't enter if fisher make fourth candle or 3th candle when himanshu 5 touche 200 level pics 3

re entry

1;- when fisher run blue look himanshu 5 level it going in level 50 and then bounce back up to 50 than buy look pics 4

2;- when fisher run blue look himanshu 5 level it going down and come up than buy look pics 5

that same way for sell rules

hello every one look all pics u will understand

Files:
pics_1.gif  24 kb
pics_2.gif  23 kb
pics_3.gif  18 kb
pics_4.gif  22 kb
pics_5.gif  23 kb

last example is here

Files:
pics_6.gif  18 kb

"#4X 2011 XARD FISHER" is "solar wind" indicator

"himanshu 5" is CCI 6 and CCI 14

One more "system" based on solar wind. Curios how long will it last

tampa:

yes all indicator which u say

but here rules are my and it's work very awesome in Forex with TF 15 min

but in Asian market it work so so......

Files:
ssl_bar_1.gif  25 kb

tampa:

look 1h tf gbpusd with this system it's amazing

i suppose that graphs (historical) correct after a while...that's why to make analysis on historical graphs is ok and it works, but in real time nobody makes millions ))

lion of gail:

Ok we have yet another system with big statements. If its amazing how long have you traded this strategy, how many trades, ratios etc etc etc......As its dead easy to look back and fit strategies to the data curve, picking out nice entries where in actual fact it couldn't be further from the truth when applied in real time.

You asked for an advice in a couple of posts of yours (and threads), so here is one :

"Solar wind" exists on metatrader for about 6 years. Thousands have thought that they found the holly grail when they saw it for the first time and thousands failed to become what they thought they will be : rich simply using that "amazing" indicator (quite the opposite, if it was any good we would have an army of millionaires that would use just that "amazing" indicator ... ). So, in order to save you some time : my advice is that you forget about that indicator. Read some more about it here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650

PS: for someone that was throwing around the "does this repaint, does that repaint..." question on almost every thread it is funny that you come up with a system that is using the most famous of all the repainters

PPS: a comparison of the "fisher" from your post (upper) and a solar wind with period set to 21 (lower)

all the best and the best of luck in you trading

lion of gail:
Files:
solar.gif  31 kb

mladen:
You asked for an advice in a couple of posts of yours (and threads), so here is one :

"Solar wind" exists on metatrader for about 6 years. Thousands have thought that they found the holly grail when they saw it for the first time and thousands failed to become what they thought they will be : rich simply using that "amazing" indicator (quite the opposite, if it was any good we would have an army of millionaires that would use just that "amazing" indicator ... ). So, in order to save you some time : my advice is that you forget about that indicator. Read some more about it here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650

PS: for someone that was throwing around the "does this repaint, does that repaint..." question on almost every thread it is funny that you come up with a system that is using the most famous of all the repainters

PPS: a comparison of the "fisher" from your post (upper) and a solar wind with period set to 21 (lower)

all the best and the best of luck in you trading

first thing i know very well this system is repaint so i make rules enter in 4th candle

second thing i don't know about indicators so i ask for them what is funny in

no one come in world to learn every thing from her/him mother's womb

Reason: