Indicators with alerts/signal - page 910

mr toolz

can you please add arrow and alert to this indicator!! it never repaint!!

Files:
repulse_2.mq4  3 kb

Hello, this is my first post, but I really apreciate if you can generate alert sound with text box for this indicator which shows arrows that no repaints, thanks so much

mh_arrow_signals.mq4

Files:

hi

please added alert sound & message this indicator

thanks

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download XPoints-1 nmc.mq4

soil82:
hi

please added alert sound & message this indicator

thanks

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download XPoints-1 nmc.mq4

soil82

Here you go : xpoints-1_amp_alerts.mq4

Files:

ameets1972:
mrtools/mladen does this indi. repaint ? ir__eko_cahyono_mm.mq4

Ameets1972, hard to tell if it repaints, it is a decompiled indicator.

cashgrade:
mr toolz can you please add arrow and alert to this indicator!! it never repaint!!

Cashgrade added arrows and alerts.

Genon:
Hello, this is my first post, but I really apreciate if you can generate alert sound with text box for this indicator which shows arrows that no repaints, thanks so much mh_arrow_signals.mq4

Hello Genon, would need the original source code for that indicator, the version you posted is decompiled.

Hello..

MLaden?

If possible to add alert to this??

Please!

Thank you!

olimpia:
olimpiaindexdash.mq4Hello MLaden!!!!

would be very nice if you could add simple alert and email in this indicator when triggered 0.2 in the dashboard a currency!

. Thank you so much and may the pips be with you.

hello, could you put alert notification only when the MA crosses the line 0?

this indicator has to be, since I can not configure the parameters in other eMA-INDICATORS.

please put you in this alert only when MA crosses line 0

stochrsi_histo_mtfalerts.mq4

Hello! Can anyone please help to put an alert for candles that open and close above the upper bollinger band (candle body should not touch the band, but the shadow or wick doesn't matter). and also vice versa where candle open and close below lower bollinger band (candle body should not touch the band, but the shadow or wick doesn't matter).

My explanation may not be clear hence u can see the attached for a better picture.

Gyazo - 4cafe78b7fdc9350299d5b3597587334.png

It will be best if the alert comes 2 minute before candle closes in 5 min TF. I want to get ready before the candle closes and take trade once next candle starts.

Big big thanks in advance!

Reason: