Indicators with alerts/signal - page 898

Dear Mladen

Sorry for my mistake!

Had no idea the indi that I was adding came from the elite section.

Got it from a russian site, which obviously had no mention of its origin.

Thank you anyway.

samuelkanu:
Thank you so much mrtools. Please could you look at this indicator alert. It alerts continously on current and i do not see the currency pair until closed candle. Please make it to alert on current and also to see the currency pair without the continous sound alert. Thanks in advance

Samuelkanu, looking at the code realized it was another renamed Trend envelopes indicator probably originally from this forum, so slightly modified it and added alerts.

dfnl2:
Hi Mladen/Mr Tools,

Can you please make this indicator in mtf?

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download !vertex_mod_3.01 alerts + arrows.mq4

Hi Dfnl2, sorry to say it repaints.

Pippo Inzaghi:
Dear Mladen

The alert on this indicator does not have the option to set "alert on current" to true/false and will alert mid-candle instead of at the close. Could you kindly add this modification please?

Many thanks

Pippo Inzaghi, there's one similar here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page526

mrtools:
Hi Dfnl2, sorry to say it repaints.

Can it be made nrp?

clon_tron:
Can it be made nrp?

Clon_tron, not sure.

mrtools:
Clon_tron, not sure.

mrtools if you can, it would be great. Cuz i see it repaints.

Hello friend, you could transform this indicator to paint candles price, the same color histogram. thank you very much.

mn_xbarcnt.mq4 (Rolleyes2)

Files:

clon_tron:
mrtools if you can, it would be great. Cuz i see it repaints.

clon_tron

The usual story : it would not look anything like the repainting one if it was corrected

mrtools:
Samuelkanu, looking at the code realized it was another renamed Trend envelopes indicator probably originally from this forum, so slightly modified it and added alerts.

Thank you so much mrtools. I appreciate

Reason: