Indicators with alerts/signal - page 887

johnjacob:
Hello mladen and mrtools,

You guys mind taking a quick look at this BO price indi. Everytime i draw a horizontal line on the higher tf like the 15min chart , when i drop down to the 5 min chart is gone. I even have a HLine alert indi that i use , it wont even work if the the BO price is on. I like the BO price indi cause it match up with the binary options broker price. I was wondering if you guys could fix it. Thank You very much in advance.

bo_price.mq4

johnjacob

Try it out now : bo_price_1.mq4

Files:

thank you very much mladen. it works.

rpasupathy:
Hi Mrtools/Mladen,

Kind request for an alert ....

Two Indicators cross ...... when VA_MABlue cross the VA_MARed from below its a buy arrow signal and vice verca...

Can it be done with an alert feature .......

Thanks a lot

Hi Rpasupathy, combined them with alerts, with an option for arrows or both lines and the arrows.

Files:

profittrader:
Hi Mladen and Mr.Tools, I like to know if is possible to to convert these three indicators in one with an alert on the price crossing the lime or red line...

Hi Profittrader, combined them to one and added the alerts for all the color changes of the candles which correspond with the ma channel.

zefx:
Hi,

is it possible to add the alert to this indicator when the line crosses one changeable level and the candle closes?

price_channel_diff.mq4

Hi Zefx, added the alerts, with a changeable level

Hi,

But could you please add an alert to the following Indicator. Thank you!

simplebars_matf_nmc.mq4

Files:

rplust:
Hi,

But could you please add an alert to the following Indicator. Thank you!

simplebars_matf_nmc.mq4

rplust

Here is a version that has alerts added to it : simplebars_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4

Hello! Please correct alert does not work. Thank you!

Files:

mrtools:
Hi Zefx, added the alerts, with a changeable level

Mrtools, thank you, helps a lot!

mladen:
rplust Here is a version that has alerts added to it : simplebars_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4

Thank you mladen...I did not know that my request was moved here. I appreciate your help!

Reason: