Indicators with alerts/signal - page 811

mladen:
shilox Check this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173061/page3

Thank you Mladen.

Hello guys,

Could arrows and email alert be added to this indicator on price touch of outer bands. If price touch upper band.. down arrow appear and email alert sent.... and vice versa. I miss many opportunities being away from screen.

Thank you !!

Files:

bjwine06:
Hello guys,

Could arrows and email alert be added to this indicator on price touch of outer bands. If price touch upper band.. down arrow appear and email alert sent.... and vice versa. I miss many opportunities being away from screen.

Thank you !!

bjwine06

Check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241

Probably you can find something there

Hi friends, anyone can add pop up message alert to this wonderful multi timeframe indicator ? It is required to show pop up message alert with this indicator when colour changes from red to blue and blue to red. Thanks in advance.

Files:

mladen:
bjwine06

Check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241

Probably you can find something there

Im actually searching that thread right now. I understand the difference between LWMA and actual TMA. I can't change the name of the indicator. I have not found a "LWMA Bands" indicator with the alerts I needed, but I'm still searching.

I am actually searching through that thread already. I understand the indicator is not a TMA , but I can't change the name. I have not found an "LWMA Bands" indicator that gives the same results and has the alerts I need. This indicator is exactly what I need, but missing the alerts I need added. I am still searching though, I am halfway through and have not found what I'm looking for. Thanks

bjwine06:
I am actually searching through that thread already. I understand the indicator is not a TMA , but I can't change the name. I have not found an "LWMA Bands" indicator that gives the same results and has the alerts I need. This indicator is exactly what I need, but missing the alerts I need added. I am still searching though, I am halfway through and have not found what I'm looking for. Thanks

Nevermind, I found the keltner band indicator. Right on ! Thanks for suggestion

bjwine06:
Nevermind, I found the keltner band indicator. Right on ! Thanks for suggestion

Would it be possible to eliminate reoccuring signals on each bar ? For example price penetrates upper band and signal is generated on that bar, price continues to stay above band, but signals are no longer generated until price touches lower band and vice versa.

bjwine06:
Would it be possible to eliminate reoccuring signals on each bar ? For example price penetrates upper band and signal is generated on that bar, price continues to stay above band, but signals are no longer generated until price touches lower band and vice versa.

Bjwine, looking in the code think if you change alertsOnHighLow to false then you will be using close price, that should eliminate the problem, because is using it as true and price making new highs and lows then the alerts will go off accordingly.

mrtools / mladen i am looking out for wpr with %k or ma where can i get this indi with %k ?

Reason: