Indicators with alerts/signal - page 772

ameets1972:
mladen is it possible to add arrows when color change happens red for down and green for up for nonlag_ma_nrp_amp_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4 along with alert, having color issues. unable to understand the color change, using when alerts comes. sometimes the alert has come and gone. if the arrows are there it helps in analyzing when the trend change had happen. please do the needful mladen

ameets1972

Here is a version with arrows added on slope change : nonlag_ma_nrp_amp_mtf_amp_alerts_amp_arrows_nmc.mq4

jzsuzsi:
Hi!

Could you convert someone to Auto-Profit 3.0 ea in indicator?

Thank you!

Zsuzsi

Zsuzsii

All I found are some decompiled codes of it. Do you have the original source of it?

Mladen,

could you please add an alert signal into this indicator?

Thanks

exit_signal.ex4exit_signal.ex4

Files:

mladen - thanks a ton. now i can view the trend change... thanks to you

Any one can help me to add signal alert up or down to this indicator ?

Thanks in advance .

Files:
fractal.mq4  3 kb

stevenpun:
Any one can help me to add signal alert up or down to this indicator ? Thanks in advance .

stevenpun

You can use the one from here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173009/page17

I do not know how I can attach the file

jzsuzsi:
I do not know how I can attach the file

Zsuzsi

Go to advanced and then chose the attachment button or manage attachments button

Files:
attach.gif  44 kb

mladen:
stevenpun You can use the one from here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173009/page17

Hello mladen , i have try it but that is some different .'

The indi i attach is waiting for bars close only appear the signal , but the indi u refer is different .

Files:

stevenpun:
Hello mladen , i have try it but that is some different .'

The indi i attach is waiting for bars close only appear the signal , but the indi u refer is different .

Try this one : fractals_-_adjustable_period_amp_alerts_nmc_1.mq4

Set the StartFromFirstBar to false to avoid appearing fractals in the first half period bars (until they are confirmed)

Reason: