Indicators with alerts/signal - page 752

engula:
hi mladen / mrtools, what changes are needed to have the vertical lines only in the indi-subwindow? thanks.

Engula, made this version with separate window lines.

hello everybody i was hoping some one could help me add sound alert to this indicator for both mt4 and mt5

DepositFiles

Files:
eurusdm5.png  72 kb

kennanoate:
hello everybody i was hoping some one could help me add sound alert to this indicator for both mt4 and mt5 DepositFiles

There is no source for that indicator - you should ask the authors to make the changes

Hello everyone.

I've fallen in love with this indicator, -Linear Regression Slope from this forum.

I'd like a slight modification, just to add alerts for when the Histogram crosses above or below 0.00 and, (if I'm not asking too much) a colour change for above and below 0.00.

This would absolutely rock my trading world.

Thanks in advance.

I'm unable to post images or links because my post count is insufficient but the Indicator is from Igorad of the Trend Laboratory.

The file is attached in page 2 of the R-Squared Indicator Request Thread.

hotmail

hi all email alert users!

i'm trying to make it work with my hotmail account, but so far with no success. i read through a couple of (old) threads here in tsd, but without results.

could you pls suggest me some other threads about this topic or even list here the necessary steps to make it work?

your support will be very appreciated. many thanks in advance!

Henrypips:
The file is attached in page 2 of the R-Squared Indicator Request Thread.

Sorry that file in post #13 is the plain version I meant the Histogram Version.

Henrypips:
Sorry that file in post #13 is the plain version I meant the Histogram Version.

Henrypips posted a version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174257/page4

engula:
hi all email alert users!

i'm trying to make it work with my hotmail account, but so far with no success. i read through a couple of (old) threads here in tsd, but without results.

could you pls suggest me some other threads about this topic or even list here the necessary steps to make it work?

your support will be very appreciated. many thanks in advance!

engula

Multiple reports have been made that the new metatrader 4 has serious problems with emails in some builds and cases

Funny enough, push notifications work flawlessly. "Maybe" that has something with the fact that any push notification has to go through metatrader server and that they are profiting from it

hello everyone, MrTools, i am asking if you can help me add sound alerts to this indicator

DepositFiles

for both mt4 and mt5 thank you

this is how it looks like

Chart AUDUSD, M5, 2014.04.05 17:27 UTC, IronFX Financial Services Ltd., MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

this is my email address is

phillanoate@gmail.com

thank you

If I have three indicators all running separately, is it possible to make indicator that reads variables from those other three indicators and perhaps makes alerts/signals using those other indicators variables or data ? Or is there indicators like that out there ?

Reason: