Indicators with alerts/signal - page 666

chartista:
Is there anyway to place arrows on the chart. That was my only request once again. Thank you!

One version of macd with on chart arrows is here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178018

mrtools:
Protrade try them out now, think I got them to what your looking for. BTW from what I could see the 1-1212 was good according to your conditions.

Mr Tools, I got 9/10 winning trades yesterday with the 1-12-12 pattern. I am having more success with these patterns than lagging indicators lol. Now since an EA was requested earlier, I’m wondering if an EA can be made from this pattern. I read somewhere that the settings below may work with candle patterns since the life of the trade is so short. But if you have better settings, please adjust. Someone wrote a test EA for the 212 pattern (attached) which you can reference if needed, but that pattern is not as reliable as the 1-12-12 from my tests. Thanks.

Stop loss=80

take profit=200

trailing stop=300

risk percentage=0.01

fixed lots=0

close on opposite signal=false

close after one bar=false

mrtools:
Protrade try them out now, think I got them to what your looking for. BTW from what I could see the 1-1212 was good according to your conditions.

Hey Mr Tools, thanks. I also found this code and put it on the indicators. It not only takes out the false alerts after the patterns but it also finds more patterns that the other indies were missing for some reason. I tested it on the 1 min chart to see. Don't know why it works lol. Hope you can incorporate it into the EA if EAs work in the same way.

datetime LastAlertTime = 10;

if ( TimeCurrent() > LastAlertTime + (Period() * 60) )

LastAlertTime = TimeCurrent();

protrade:
Hey Mr Tools, thanks. I also found this code and put it on the indicators. It not only takes out the false alerts after the patterns but it also finds more patterns that the other indies were missing for some reason. I tested it on the 1 min chart to see. Don't know why it works lol. Hope you can incorporate it into the EA if EAs work in the same way.

datetime LastAlertTime = 10;

if ( TimeCurrent() > LastAlertTime + (Period() * 60) )

LastAlertTime = TimeCurrent();

protrade

That code will assign the value of the current broker time to LastAlertTime as soon as it is executed (current broker time is the time of the last tick received from the broker)

protrade:
Mr Tools, I got 9/10 winning trades yesterday with the 1-12-12 pattern. I am having more success with these patterns than lagging indicators lol. Now since an EA was requested earlier, I’m wondering if an EA can be made from this pattern. I read somewhere that the settings below may work with candle patterns since the life of the trade is so short. But if you have better settings, please adjust. Someone wrote a test EA for the 212 pattern (attached) which you can reference if needed, but that pattern is not as reliable as the 1-12-12 from my tests. Thanks.

Stop loss=80

take profit=200

trailing stop=300

risk percentage=0.01

fixed lots=0

You can filter this arrow signal of indicator by entry buy order in lower buy zone and sell order in upper sell zone indicated by fibozone indicator in attachment.

Files:
fibozone.mq4  8 kb
fibozone.ex4  9 kb

mladen:
protrade That code will assign the value of the current broker time to LastAlertTime as soon as it is executed (current broker time is the time of the last tick received from the broker)

Thanks Mladen for the info. I'm using MT4 and it's sure making a big difference.

Hello again folks, can someone add alerts to this RVI for when RVI crosses over signal.

rvi__mtf.mq4

Files:
rvi__mtf.mq4  5 kb

hi all i search for as accurate signal indicator with arrow and alert to help me to trade with it in binary option

protrade:

Stop loss=80

take profit=200

trailing stop=300

risk percentage=0.01

fixed lots=0

Protrade keep testing, maybe even start a thread and share your results, if after a month or so of manual testing and if all is still well then will make an EA.

mrtools:
Protrade keep testing, maybe even start a thread and share your results, if after a month or so of manual testing and if all is still well then will make an EA.

Ok, will do. Thanks for helping me get this far. Most grateful.

Reason: