Indicators with alerts/signal - page 632

cesande:
Thanks much.

I tried that again (had found it earlier) but having a bit of trouble matching the settings of the other one.

This one with same MA value set to method of 1 and price 0 I get quite a few more alerts than the one I was testing with.

still trying price values but can't get it to match up 100% yet

cesande

those two indicators will never be the same (regardless of the settings). EMAx_Arrows uses future values in comparison and cross does not

mladen:
cesande those two indicators will never be the same (regardless of the settings). EMAx_Arrows uses future values in comparison and cross does not

Thanks, that helps... I was going crazy with all the settings.

with that understanding I assume that printing the arrow is not possible as candle builds?

cesande:
Thanks, that helps... I was going crazy with all the settings. with that understanding I assume that printing the arrow is not possible as candle builds?

cesande

EMAx_Arrows repaints so, if you want my frank opinion, better not to use it. See for example this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174409 (since that is the same indicator)

Rambaldi:
Hello all,

I have a request, please help me.

I have an macd attached, i need an alert and email alert if the colour histogram cross from down to up the variable Value e.g. 0.005 and cross from up to down the variable Value e.g. -0.005. I hope this is possible.

Thanks a lot.

macd_2_colour_histogram.mq4

Hi mrtools,

I find another good Method with this Signal adjustment, with this indicator attached. Could you please change this to these setups alerts?

Many Thanks

MissT.

macd_colored.mq4

Files:

MissT.:
Hi mrtools,

I find another good Method with this Signal adjustment, with this indicator attached. Could you please change this to these setups alerts?

Many Thanks

MissT.

macd_colored.mq4

Hi MissT,

Changed the alerts to match the one you referenced.

mrtools:
Hi MissT, Changed the alerts to match the one you referenced.

Many Thanks. You´re the Best.

Hopefully my request wont stuck somewhere

Hi Mladen,

I want this indicator to adjustable time in HH:MM. so I can get exact levels of previous day's open,high and low.

please

here is link for daily open I want same daily high and low

Session Open H-Line - MQL4 Code Base

Email Alert

Hi Mladen and Mr Tools,

Could you please add email alert to this indicator...

stochastic_divergence.ex4

Thanks in advance....

Files:

I need itrend indicator with alert and arrow

Files:
i_trend.mq4  4 kb
Reason: