Indicators with alerts/signal - page 434

I have some simple questions : what is the use of decompiled code? I mean, does it help to look at the nonsense decompiled code and try to decipher what does the code do? Does it help in coding? Does it improve something? Does it help in learning to? Does it work better when decompiled and then compiled again?

In my opinion decompiled code is useless but then it seems that I am in minority when it comes to that opinion so I really am curios as of what is so attractive in decompiled code?

ismael360:
Dan. You can decompile it or have someone who has a updated decompiler to decompile it for you.

But you have to keep in mind that most coders won't

Work on a decompiled indi .

Ish

mladen:
I have some simple questions : what is the use of decompiled code? I mean, does it help to look at the nonsense decompiled code and try to decipher what does the code do? Does it help in coding? Does it improve something? Does it help in learning to? Does it work better when decompiled and then compiled again? In my opinion decompiled code is useless but then it seems that I am in minority when it comes to that opinion so I really am curios as of what is so attractive in decompiled code?

I agree Mladen.

Decompiled code is a mess

But in Dansol's case were he has lost the mq4 file and only has the ex. File.

And he needs to modify it then his only option would be to decompile the ex file.

Unless he can find the mq file .

Maybe if he request if someone has the indi he is trying to work on.

Someone may have it.

Ish

Ish

You remember the case we had with the "squieze" indicator : in the end we found out that it was originally made by Kalenzo, tht it was posted here on forum, and from then on we could move on

If dansmol can post the indi in question (if it is not a private ot commercial one) we (among all of us someone will have some idea as of what it is) migh even find what is the indicator in question and then it might even be clearer what does the indicator itself do (which is, in my opinion, at least 50% of the know-how for how to use some indicator)

ismael360:
I agree Mladen.

Decompiled code is a mess

But in Dansol's case were he has lost the mq4 file and only has the ex. File.

And he needs to modify it then his only option would be to decompile the ex file.

Unless he can find the mq file .

Maybe if he request if someone has the indi he is trying to work on.

Someone may have it.

Ish

wolfsch:
HI

looks good, I have put 3 different deeps on 1 chart and it gives a better picture of the market structure. But it is difficult to show the 3 lines which are necessarily parly one above the other. It would be helpful if it were possible to change to other stylse of the lines f.i. dots etc!

Have a look at the screenshot.

Reagrds Wolfsch

Hi,

which settings have the different lines in your picture?

Maybe mr. tools can change the stylse of the lines? Sorry, I´m not a programer.

mladen:
Ish

You remember the case we had with the "squieze" indicator : in the end we found out that it was originally made by Kalenzo, tht it was posted here on forum, and from then on we could move on

If dansmol can post the indi in question (if it is not a private ot commercial one) we (among all of us someone will have some idea as of what it is) migh even find what is the indicator in question and then it might even be clearer what does the indicator itself do (which is, in my opinion, at least 50% of the know-how for how to use some indicator)

Thats a good idea.

And thats a good example.

We know that about 99% of the commercial stuff out there are stolen cosmetically altered work.

Most of which you can find here on this forum.

So if some one who has the same problem where they have a ex file and no mql file could probably post a picture of the indi on there charts to see if someone recognizes it.

Maybe in the identify this indi thread.

Ish

Ps sorry about my spelling. My phone sucks.

mrtools:
Hi Dan, No not possible to modify an ex.4 file.

Thank you very much mrtools

Regards

Dan

ismael360:
Dan. You can decompile it or have someone who has a updated decompiler to decompile it for you.

But you have to keep in mind that most coders won't

Work on a decompiled indi .

Ish

Thank you very much ISH

BTW,I just discovered your message, and I will answer

shortly

Regards

Dan

mladen:
Ish

Dear mladen

With all due respect for you and for everybody else,let me clearify my positions!

I am not a hacker,and the indicator is not a commercial one.I understand the

feeling of someone who see his work decompiled and after that posted by someone

else for sale on web.This is theft,and I don't do that.

The indicator was made by cja and posted a few years ago on ForexFactory.

The indicator is about CCI ,and I wanted to replace the CCI with Momentum.

I post the indicator,like that you will understand what I'm talking about.

IMPORTANT:If I misunderstud your message,please FORGIVEME

My best regards

Dan

Files:

Dan

As you know cja gave a lot to people. He had (and still has) one custom : he does not post source. Since he is around, if he sees your post he will decide what to do. But I really think that it would not be fair to disrespect his reasons for not posting sources. At least for the reason I stated at the first sentence of this post.

And I did not think of theft this time : theft is done by the pros (that live from that - I think that we all know at least a dozen names that do it for that reason only). You asked help. I can not ask cja in your name for help, but why don't you give it a try : as far as I know, if it is about help, and if it does not cross with his commercial work (from which, I suppose, he has some income which might be important to him) he does not refuse to help. Quite the opposite

regards

Mladen

dansmol:
Dear mladen

With all due respect for you and for everybody else,let me clearify my positions!

I am not a hacker,and the indicator is not a commercial one.I understand the

feeling of someone who see his work decompiled and after that posted by someone

else for sale on web.This is theft,and I don't do that.

The indicator was made by cja and posted a few years ago on ForexFactory.

The indicator is about CCI ,and I wanted to replace the CCI with Momentum.

I post the indicator,like that you will understand what I'm talking about.

IMPORTANT:If I misunderstud your message,please FORGIVEME

My best regards

Dan

indicator currency strength

mladen:
Dan

As you know cja gave a lot to people. He had (and still has) one custom : he does not post source. Since he is around, if he sees your post he will decide what to do. But I really think that it would not be fair to disrespect his reasons for not posting sources. At least for the reason I stated at the first sentence of this post.

And I did not think of theft this time : theft is done by the pros (that live from that - I think that we all know at least a dozen names that do it for that reason only). You asked help. I can not ask cja in your name for help, but why don't you give it a try : as far as I know, if it is about help, and if it does not cross with his commercial work (from which, I suppose, he has some income which might be important to him) he does not refuse to help. Quite the opposite

regards

Mladen

Hi Mladen

I got this nice indi for to measure the different currencies gegarding the strength. It gives a hardly to read picture of the different strength. Therefor I have deleted the colours as far as to 2 which show the $-Yen pair. I suggest a change to maje it only readable for the actual charts and deleting the other colours. Additional idea is to "normalise it to a MA against a MA f.i. the BMA which I add.

If this normalising is done, then a crossing of the zeroline or breaking of a small channel would give great signals.

I hope I could make it clear what I mean.

Thanks for your great work.

Wolfsch

Files:
ccfp.ex4  19 kb
ccfp.mq4  18 kb
bma.ex4  7 kb
bma.mq4  7 kb
Reason: