Indicators with alerts/signal - page 419

mladen:
clon_tron

That is solar wind indicator renamed to "stoch"

Some more info about solar wind here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650

Anyway please can you add? I wanna test it with some good filter indicator.

PLEASE!

clon_tron

Here is one post in which I answered to a very similar request : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page268

clon_tron:
Anyway please can you add? I wanna test it with some good filter indicator. PLEASE!

Rsi accumulated 2

Mladen or mr.Tools, can you add blue/red dot on chart when Rsi accumulated 2 enter 255/45 zone.

Thank you in advance.

Files:

Accumulated RSI with alerts ...

altoronto

Here you go 4 kind of alerts : when the value goes out of bounds and when it returns back in the bounds (levels)

Have a nice weekend

altoronto:
Mladen or mr.Tools, can you add blue/red dot on chart when Rsi accumulated 2 enter 255/45 zone. Thank you in advance.

mladen:
altoronto

Here you go

4 kind of alerts : when the value goes out of bounds and when it returns back in the bounds (levels)

Have a nice weekend

mladen what about 255 level?

clon_tron

I don't remember where the explanation for that indicator was posted, so here it is again :

The indicator works in the following way : it adds up AccPeriod last rsi values and combines them into a "accumulated" value. Since the sum of rsi values that way can vary from 0 to AccPeriod*100, the indicator is calculating the upper level from the Level parameter value : for AccPeriod 3 it is 300-Level, for AccPeriod 4 it is 400-Level and so on (it keeps the levels symmetrical - it will adjust the levels displayed by the indicator to that calculated value, so you can always see what is the calculated level value too). So you only have to enter one level and the rest will be done by the indicator depending on the AccPeriod

Hope this clarifies how that indicator works and how it uses levels

clon_tron:
mladen what about 255 level?

Thank for alerts, Mladen. Maybe I didn't explain myself well, is it pain in a** to add blue/red dots on chart on enter/exit zones? Btw. I already owe you n-1 number of beers and of course have a great weekend

Help wanted!

Gentlemen!

I wonder if one of our benefactors (mladen, mrtools )can help me.

I have an indicator ,2mas(posted, I guess by mladen)and I want to add

the same kind of alert, like Heiken Ashi Ma T3 line.......(the second indicator

attached,from mrtools)

No pressure what so ever.

Thank you very much for your time

Dan

altoronto:
Thank for alerts, Mladen. Maybe I didn't explain myself well, is it pain in a** to add blue/red dots on chart on enter/exit zones? Btw. I already owe you n-1 number of beers and of course have a great weekend

So I sit in front of my computer, spat in my hands, opened RSI accumulated in Metaeditor and added arrows. Have fun guys and of course thank you Mladen for developing such a clean code .

dansmol:
Gentlemen!

I wonder if one of our benefactors (mladen, mrtools )can help me.

I have an indicator ,2mas(posted, I guess by mladen)and I want to add

the same kind of alert, like Heiken Ashi Ma T3 line.......(the second indicator

attached,from mrtools)

No pressure what so ever.

Thank you very much for your time

Dan

Hi Dan,

Can't take credit for the alerts think it was nlenz, hopefully these will work for you.

Files:
2emas.gif  29 kb
Reason: