Indicators with alerts/signal - page 385

mladen:
clon_tron That is decompiled version of the indicator. Do you have the original code that can be posted (so if it is not a commercial or a private indicator)? Please don't take this personaly but I will repeat what I have told already in a couple of occasions : decompiled code is a "no-no" for me as far as altering or working with it is concerned. I simply do not want to do to others what I would not like that the others do to me

Thanks, but i don't have.

hi could put email alert when you see the arrow?

gold999d1.mq4

Files:
gold999d1.mq4  3 kb

Zigzag fibonacci fan signal alert

Are there any coders who are interested in coding a new signal alert?

It is based on the ZigZag code combined with the Fibonacci Fan code.

I've attached a PDF and the ZigZag2 indicator that was used.

PM me if you have any questions.zigzag2.ex4new_indi_alert.pdf

Thanks in advance.

TEAMTRADER

Files:

elcomepips:
hi could put email alert when you see the arrow? gold999d1.mq4

Elcomepips,

Even though its decompiled have seen that code in so many different names, posting the same thing but with its original name and fixed version

Files:

mrtools:
Elcomepips, Even though its decompiled have seen that code in so many different names, posting the same thing but with its original name and fixed version

thank you very much mrtools

RAVI fx fisher bars

A friend of mine asked me if it is possible to make the indicator from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page246 to show as bars on a chart window. So here it is.

Except I decided to extend it a bit :added an option to color bars in two ways. One way is to color the bars strictly when the value of the indicator crosses zero values and the other is to have 3 colors : color up, color down and neutral color (when the values are between trigger values) If you set the Show3StateMode to false it will show only the 2 states otherwise it will add that neutral state on chart too, and in that case it looks something like this :

Files:

Help me add alert n pop??

Hi,

Can you help me add alert to this pivot point ind? basically when prices hits the level, alerts given.. Please

mladen:
A friend of mine asked me if it is possible to make the indicator from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page246 to show as bars on a chart window. So here it is.

Except I decided to extend it a bit :added an option to color bars in two ways. One way is to color the bars strictly when the value of the indicator crosses zero values and the other is to have 3 colors : color up, color down and neutral color (when the values are between trigger values) If you set the Show3StateMode to false it will show only the 2 states otherwise it will add that neutral state on chart too, and in that case it looks something like this :

indicator repaint?

Pivot Shift !

simbasimba:
Hi, Can you help me add alert to this pivot point ind? basically when prices hits the level, alerts given.. Please

Hi Simbasimba

Do you have any strategy using pivot 'shift' ?!

No it does not ...

elcomepips:
indicator repaint?
Reason: