Indicators with alerts/signal - page 351

mladen:
Or the size of the hear that is left after all is done :):) ...

"hear"?..."hair"?...I got none left:)))

Files:
a_2.gif  4 kb

hair :):)

I have some left (hence the day trader) but sometimes I sincerely doubt that it is still on my head just because the owner of it (of the head) is not so bright ...

Pava:
"hear"?..."hair"?...I got none left:)))

"stupid hair left smart head":)...that's how I think about it:)

...lost another hair follicle..."67.67"...67 was the # of apartment I grew up @...Matrix...

Files:
a_3.gif  2 kb

mladen:
Right click at the chart empty area (or press F8) and choose properties->common and make sure that "Chart on foreground" is checked. That way the indicator will be moved to background

Thank You Mladen

mladen:
I am afraid you are asking a wrong one for scalping indicators ...

I have been a day trader for a long time (actually as I remember only in my very beginning was messing some with scalping but gave it up quickly). So, someone else that is actually scalping might share ideas with you.

As of the rest, you will find quite a few indicators I posted, so maybe some will even suite for your needs

... then which indicators are the best for day trader ?

hair...hear...here is something to think about...can one create an illusion within him/herself to be "able" to move Market up or down willfully (& for how long)?...

anyone???

any one can help a newbie????

For start go here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178865

Or here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179161

There is a lot of threads dealing with scalping. If you use the search tool in the upper left corner you will get a lot more links of which some might be what you are looking for

all the best ...

thefx84:
any one can help a newbie????

Regarding scalping (and promises of getting rich fast) : Super scalping - MQL4 Code Base

It is decompiled, but who cares? It repaints like hell, but who cares? It has a catchy name and it looks soooooo good when you place it on chart (till it wipes out your account). Funny, but there were times when they actually checked what was posted over there. Oh well, the times are a changing ...

Stochastic-RSI Overbought/Oversold Indicator

Hello Everyone,

I got this indicator, which is a stochastic-rsi indicator. This indicator sends out an alert (pop-up and email) each time it leaves the overbought or oversold zone.

I am an aggressive trader. By the time the indicator sends me the alert, I am a bit too late in the trade. I was thinking, can any programmers out there change the code slightly to do this:

The moment price (upon close of candle) enters the overbought or oversold zone and creates a "V" shape or a "valley", fire the alert (pop-up and email).

Thank you all for your help.

Files:
Reason: