Indicators with alerts/signal - page 315

targus:
Mr Tools Nice to meet you, I wondered if you could recommend a decent indy for identifying candlestick entry with arrow and description of candlestick i.e. harami, hammer etc. Many thanks.

I have this one would say its decent, has a lot of user options. Added code for 5 digit brokers and the refreshing problem it had should be fixed.

mrtools:
I have this one would say its decent, has a lot of user options. Added code for 5 digit brokers and the refreshing problem it had should be fixed.

Thank you so much for this, I am hoping it will improve my entries and some exits. There was another indicator introduced here by DeSoft called freeway, I tried to download it from his first post but I just get a blank on my charts, have you heard of it. It will take me the next 5 years to get through all the forums here, I wondered if you could shorten my journey a bit by giving any recommendations on say your top favourite indicators etc., where to start looking for interesting things, hope this is not controversal for you, if it is I understand.

Very grateful to you.

Thanks for this system.

targus:
Thank you so much for this, I am hoping it will improve my entries and some exits. There was another indicator introduced here by DeSoft called freeway, I tried to download it from his first post but I just get a blank on my charts, have you heard of it. It will take me the next 5 years to get through all the forums here, I wondered if you could shorten my journey a bit by giving any recommendations on say your top favourite indicators etc., where to start looking for interesting things, hope this is not controversal for you, if it is I understand. Very grateful to you.

Not controversal to me but probably to others, if you can, would recommend the elite sections, for me there's too many favorites there to list This chart is just a very minute example of what's there.

studbiol:
Just for your pleasure ... take a look here: https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page149#comment_545733 It is

Thank you very much,studbiol

Regards

Dan

Does anybody know some overbought/oversold indicator? is there a folder containing such indicators in this forum? i appreciate if someone can give some links.

newdigital:
It depends on how to use them.

Thank you

I use the Stochastics by george lane, if you are trading currencies you need to change to 5,3,3, fast. Stocks are slower. It would also be worth your while to google mt4 fibo extentions and trade the 4hour cross of the stochs within the fibs. You cannot rely on just the stochs because having established a cross up or down you now need to know the When...and the fib extensions will show you this. Works for me.

hi,

I want when buy and sell signals the picture appeared to give alarm

thanks

Files:
capture.jpg  49 kb
holly_2ma.mq4  5 kb
Reason: