he is asking?? And add alert option.

OR keep it reversed like it is and add alert so we

can know of the cross but also be reminded

up is for short, down is for long lol

Seriously..that would work too

GF

forex_tsd_:
Hi,

It is really a good indicator. Can somebody make this indicator with the opposite way of it before?

Thank you
Files:

Do, please, alert while crossing the level 50.

Files:
ma_rsi_bb.mq4  7 kb

Sorry for my english

Files:

hel please--indicator needs proper working alert

Could someone please fix this indicator to give alerts and messages for the pair it affects?

I've tried the fix for it [remove the // in the code] but it alerts for every bar and crashes the computer.

I would like it to signal [audio and message] right when the arrow shows up on the bar when the bar closes

Thank You:)

help with indicator please

Could someone please fix this indicator to give alerts and messages for the pair it affects?

I've tried the fix for it [remove the // in the code] but it alerts for every bar and crashes the computer.

I would like it to signal [audio and message] right when the arrow shows up on the bar when the bar closes

Thank You

amongst all these INDICATOR that people do use in forex

do you know

which one that get us PROFITABLE ENTRY point -- esp for cross currency

target, say 25 pip PT

if you got one -- welcoem to tell us , or PM me , so that we could exchange some goods one (no alert nor email, for 5M chart)

== wanna to exchange ??

Files:

Tom M Bollinger Histogram

Hi ppls,

I found the Tom M Bollinger Histogram indi some time ago and have been searching for the same indi with alert. Does anyone know of one or have one or able to add an alert ? I've found it to be very useful.

Kind Regards,

Ellie

here's some more

Need Help To Improve or Solve Trade Wawasan Forex 2L

Hi! Everyone

I need the help to solve or improve this indicator (tradewawasan forex 2L), which I think is good to show signal at M5, M15, M30. The problem is it cannot shows up at M5, which I wish to have my stop loss at low at possible. Or can anyone have any idea where I can find similar indicator?

The signal can be find at M15 and higher but not M5 or M1. Just like below.

Yours Help Is Very Much Appreciated!

Thanks for reading this

Syabr

Files:

Simple indicator/EA needed

Hi everyone, how are you?

I need a very simple indicator/EA coded which will alert me when rsi levels have crossed a certain level on 2 or more time frames. Im not sure if the best way to do it would be an EA or an indicator.

For example, I would like to be alerted when: rsi(14) on tf 15 is below 50

and rsi(25) on tf 30 is above 60

and rsi(7) on tf 60 is below 45 ................When all of these conditions are met, I would like an alert

So on user inputs I would like the options to looks like this (so its customizable):

Sound alert on/off

email alert on/off

tf 1 rsi period _________________

tf 1 rsi level _________________

tf 5 rsi period _________________

tf 5 rsi level _________________

tf 15 rsi period _________________

tf 15 rsi level _________________

tf 30 rsi period _________________

tf 30 rsi level _________________

tf 60 rsi period _________________

tf 60 rsi level _________________

tf 240 rsi period __________________

tf 240 rsi level __________________

here is the indicator, hopefully I have clearly described what I am looking for. If I have not let me know.

Thankyou, this is greatly appreciated.

Files:
_mtf_rsi.mq4  3 kb
Reason: