Indicators with alerts/signal - page 222

I have searched all the online forums but still cannot find if there is a cci / ma cross arrow alert indicator?

When CCI crosses Moving average and bar closes buy or sell arrow is printed on the chart?

Price crosess 50 SMA Audio and E-mail alert

Is there any solution for alert when price bar croses 50 SMA, just once per bar?

Thanks Franc

there is another rule for Aroon

fxin:
Need help with alert coding. Looking to have popup/sound alerts added to attached aroon indicator.

There are 2 separate indicator lines, one for up and the other for down. Need to have an alert when either line reaches the 100% level maximum line.

The purpose is for use as an overbought/oversold entry/exit signal. I believe a lot of traders who use the aroon indicator use it for a trend entry/exit signal but I am developing a trading strategy using aroon also as a reversal indicator.

I attached a chart image to show possibility of signal entries/exits. If someone can do it and consider an option for email alert as well would be awesome.

another rule for Aroon is either trend line is go up, not go above 70 means there is a small trend comming. but major trend still consider the trend.

anyway I need this Aroon Alert for MTF. if anyone would help that is great.

plot stc indicator

is that possible to add an alert to plot stc indicator which was created and developed by mladen and fxbs? 'cause it gives a certain entry.?

the source is here.

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here

H1 chart

[attach][/attach]

Finsh the new version ...good night....

[attach][/attach]

Forex prediction indicator

Hi, Finsbury Park2,

please do you share your forex prediction indicator with us. Thank you!

Heike

is it possible to add an alert when it changes from red to green? Just tell me yes or no please

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/86/schaff_plot_dcec.mq4

forex_tsd_:
As i post before, it is created by mladen and developed by fxbs. A great job. Is that possible to add an alert to that? Please help

I need it too!

Feel soo bad I cannot program...yet.

This seems to be a very handy indicator for those who are using fractals as an entry signal. Alert would be great.

Also, it seems to miss some legitimate signals, see the pic. Probably someone could fix it or tell me where I'm wrong.

Missing signals are the yellow lines, red lines are broken fractals.

Reason: