Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1548

Hello Mladen,

Please if you can help me. I am seeking to get a push notification when the Wave Alert Entry indicator reaches FillColor2 level of the Trend indicator and also the outside of the Trend indicator. I've attached all i have, sorry i don't have the source file for the Trend indicator - will that be a problem....?

Thank you very much 

Files:
Trend.ex4  58 kb
pic.PNG  5 kb
pic2.PNG  7 kb

mladen:
"trend" indicator is the regression channel indicator. Since regression channel recalculates (repaints), alert on it is pointless

yes that's true but i've realised that when the wave alerts meet at the FillColor2 Level of the Trend indicator and outside it, (coupled with confirmations from CCI and ASI), it can indicate a strong reversal. If you can help me that would be wonderful...:)

PS: if i'm missing something or confusing something pls let me know i'm new :) 

I was sure I had posted these indicators with the request that an alert be added.

Here they are again.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

Hi mladen,

Thanks for the support ..please help me with a push notification for the reversal dot indicator pls.(attached)

Thanks again

Files:
ReversalDot.ex4  20 kb

fxprincess:

Hi mladen,

Thanks for the support ..please help me with a push notification for the reversal dot indicator pls.(attached)

Thanks again

Can not change ex4 file

@mr.mladen,

Sir please suggest me best indicator for find choppy market condition . 

Rockweli:

@mr.mladen,

Sir please suggest me best indicator for find choppy market condition . 

mntiwana:

Thanks mr.mntiwana...............

Hello dear coders Mladen and Mr. Tool!!!

Is there any Stochasttic indicator here, that draws arrows ONLY when Stochastic is OBOS at the same time on MTF,   M1 - M5 - M15 - M30 ?

+ SOUND ALERT AND POP UP MESSAGE? It will be very nice to have it. 

Thanks in advance. 

jrcs88:

Hello dear coders Mladen and Mr. Tool!!!

Is there any Stochasttic indicator here, that draws arrows ONLY when Stochastic is OBOS at the same time on MTF,   M1 - M5 - M15 - M30 ?

+ SOUND ALERT AND POP UP MESSAGE? It will be very nice to have it. 

Thanks in advance. 

No such indicator (due to the nature of multi time frame combination that would cause a kind of repainting)
Reason: