Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1452

mladen:

sal

Use the version that mrtools posted (if not for any other reason, then because the "(T_S_R)-Signal_Line" repaints)

Respect of both advise..and i loaded in my chart and attached the snap.  But i not use the dot alert from this  but  got an indicator from forum  "Fractals - adjustable period" which i think to use to fulfil my trade to open.  But i am not sure this repaint or not also the popup dot will jumps to next candle..

i have also one more indicator signal trend v_2  added in chart and can see the arrows.  This indi also from froum.  But i checked this and its like holy gale and it jump to the next highest/lowest candle.

Pls advise in this.

i attached my chart and i use my trade open trade if the candle inside / cross the channel line and non trade zone is in the middle 2 blue line.

Files:

sal:

Respect of both advise..and i loaded in my chart and attached the snap.  But i not use the dot alert from this  but  got an indicator from forum  "Fractals - adjustable period" which i think to use to fulfil my trade to open.  But i am not sure this repaint or not also the popup dot will jumps to next candle..

i have also one more indicator signal trend v_2  added in chart and can see the arrows.  This indi also from froum.  But i checked this and its like holy gale and it jump to the next highest/lowest candle.

Pls advise in this.

i attached my chart and i use my trade open trade if the candle inside / cross the channel line and non trade zone is in the middle 2 blue line.

Fractals adjustable periods works like any fractals : it recalculates/repaints

Supertrend1 also repaints

mladen:

Fractals adjustable periods works like any fractals : it recalculates/repaints

Supertrend1 also repaints

Is super indicatorV_2nrp.alert this repaints!! (attached). pls. advise

sal:
Is super indicatorV_2nrp.alert this repaints!! (attached). pls. advise
It does not have "nrp" in the name, and yes, it repaints

mladen:
It does not have "nrp" in the name, and yes, it repaints
thanks can you kindly check this indicator, well i am trying to upload but not visible! is this repaint!

sal:
thanks can you kindly check this indicator, well i am trying to upload but not visible! is this repaint!
Yes, it does

nishhhan:

Dear Mladen,

Could you please combine below strategy and create a mt4 indicator which shows buy & sell arrows and green candles for buy & red for sell.

Buy=RSI(17)>=60 AND ADX(14)>25; 

Sell=RSI(17)<=30 AND ADX(14)>25; 

Mladen,

Pls help, this indicator is not updating new bars.

Thank you. 

El_Nur:

Mladen,

Pls help, this indicator is not updating new bars.

Thank you. 

It is (at least for me - tested it in regular and multi time frame mode and all is as it should be)

Hello,

I have Nice indicator

Can you add arrow on chart when cross blue line to red line.  

Files:
Reason: