Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1404

El_Nur:
Conditions:
. Open multiple orders with buy/sell click. 
. Close all multiple positions if new orders is open. 

Functions
. Orders =(number of multiple orders)
. lot sizes= (Number of lot size of each order ). 
. Stoploss =(amount of stop loss)
. Take Profit = (amount of take profit)

The functions should be changeable. 
Thank you sir. I'm very GRATEFUL. 

You already have a script that closes all orders - it comes with your metatrader

Or you can check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173000/page39

mladen:

You already have a script that closes all orders - it comes with your metatrader

Or you can check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173000/page39

sir,

the updated one i found is this and it cannot open multiple orders/ and cannot assign a shortcut and execute orders.

El_Nur:

sir,

the updated one i found is this and it cannot open multiple orders/ and cannot assign a shortcut and execute orders.

To assign a shortcut :

• right click on the script name
  • chose "Set hotkey"
  • Chose the key combination that you want to use as a shortcut
  • use that key)s) combination to quickly execute the script

PS: any code (EA, script or indicator) can be executed that way

Sir Mladen

Pls can you  add this funtion to this script

". Close all multiple positions if new orders is open. "

Thank you

El_Nur:

Sir Mladen

Pls can you  add this funtion to this script

". Close all multiple positions if new orders is open. "

Thank you

El_Nur

Please posts your requests in appropriate thread (this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174385 for example). This thread has nothing in common with your requests and flooding the thread with requests like that helps nobody

Also, what you are asking is not possible. In your case it would open and then close all the orders.

could you please add an alarm to this indicator.

if a pattern is found give an alert.

thank you

Files:

trinitrade:

thank you

Did you try some indicator (like ZUP) that already has that (and alerts) and much more?

trinitrade:

thank you

Did you try some indicator (like ZUP) that already has that (and alerts) and much more?

Yes i tried Zup, but zup draws garley butterflies etc. this indicator draws candlestick patterns.

also Zup is way to complicated and not all alarms work on it. also with ZUp if i want a simple head and shoulder pattern it does not do it. you have to give numbers in etc. you almost need a university study to fully understand zup :)

therefor i like this candlestick pattern indicator. it draws trendlines based on the candlestick patterns. that is something that has not be done with candlestick patterns as far as i know it. that is why i like this indicator. but to fully test it well it needs to have an alarm added. although i can understand it is not so easy. because i think you need to add an alarm seperate for every pattern?

but thanks for reading and understanding.

Hello Mladen, please help to add option of alert on current candle on this indicator (BuySell-FelixBoth) and to alert only once when the arrow shows up. Also if it is possible, help to adjust it's repaint issues.

Thanks in advance. 

emmany4:

Hello Mladen, please help to add option of alert on current candle on this indicator (BuySell-FelixBoth) and to alert only once when the arrow shows up. Also if it is possible, help to adjust it's repaint issues.

Thanks in advance. 

As far as I tested it, the "lsma in color" is repainting. I would be careful how to use the buysell indicator since it relies on that indicator
Reason: