Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1356

clon_tron:
Please mladeni know that it repaints. Why you're always saying that i'm gonna use it as a signal to enter. Can't you just add arrows and alert?

the way of communication and behave like masters is not valid and never appreciated,things are done as guiding and helping sense not in serving manners.

mntiwana:
the way of communication and behave like masters is not valid and never appreciated,things are done as guiding and helping sense not in serving manners.

well said :-)

need to respect each other all here for help each other

Pava gives biggest respect to everyone here

jebanie:
Pava gives biggest respect to everyone here

that is correct

please!!! Can someone add arrow and line to this indicator!!! thanks.

vtcpa04:
mrtools, mladen, & forex tsd community,

I kindly request a MACD zero cross filter with arrows and alerts be added to the indicator below. More specifically, in addition to its current functionality I would like the indicator to have the option to display arrows, sound, and visual (pop-up) alerts upon a price moving average cross and MACD zero cross.

Lastly, please forgive me as this is somewhat off topic: I resumed checking this site on a regular basis recently and noticed the functionality of clicking on a thread's attachments is no longer available. Before this site was redesigned I used to be able to bring up any thread containing indicators and click on an attachments link which would then open a list of all the indicators posted in the thread, which I found very useful. Am I missing something? or is that capability simply no longer available following the site redesign some months ago. If that functionality is no longer available, I can safely speak for most if not all members of this community when I say we would greatly appreciate it's restoration.

Thanks in advance!

Any updates on this will be greatly appreciated.

vtcpa04:
mrtools, mladen, & forex tsd community,

I kindly request a MACD zero cross filter with arrows and alerts be added to the indicator below. More specifically, in addition to its current functionality I would like the indicator to have the option to display arrows, sound, and visual (pop-up) alerts upon a price moving average cross and MACD zero cross.

Lastly, please forgive me as this is somewhat off topic: I resumed checking this site on a regular basis recently and noticed the functionality of clicking on a thread's attachments is no longer available. Before this site was redesigned I used to be able to bring up any thread containing indicators and click on an attachments link which would then open a list of all the indicators posted in the thread, which I found very useful. Am I missing something? or is that capability simply no longer available following the site redesign some months ago. If that functionality is no longer available, I can safely speak for most if not all members of this community when I say we would greatly appreciate it's restoration.

Thanks in advance!

Any updates on this please?

vtcpa04:

Any updates on this please?

Did you check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178018

mladen:
Did you check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178018

Yes. It does not have the indicator I requested.

Reason: