Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1327

Thank you for the reply.

mrtools:

Hi Lima, try this one.

rsx_histo_alerts__arrows.mq4

hi Mrtools

Nice rsx version could you add MTF + interpolation + OnFirstBar option for arrows

Thanks

Yes Poster I have traded with renko but I have still not earned a decent profit .

talaate:

hi Mrtools

Nice rsx version could you add MTF + interpolation + OnFirstBar option for arrows

Thanks

Talaat E.

Here you go : rsx_histo_alerts__arrows__mtf.mq4

hello mladen and mrtool,

could you guys change the color of the mt4 volume indi base on price instead of the tradition way . for an example if price close bullish (green candle) than the volume bar should be green. if it close bearish (red candle) than volume should be red. but leave everything else as is. hope im making sense. really much appreciated and thank you very much in advance.

mladen:

Talaat E.

Here you go : rsx_histo_alerts__arrows__mtf.mq4

Many thanks to Mladen

my regards

Hello Mladen and Mrtools,

May you change alerts on this indicator. it's very distubing because alerts often rings ....

it will be great to have "alerts on " and "alerts on current" for exaample...

Thank you for your best work

Files:

DRADIS33:

May you change alerts on this indicator. it's very distubing because alerts often rings ....

DRADIS33

That indicator first needs to be rewritten iin order to be made new mt4 compatible

DRADIS33:

Hello DRAD1S33, this one should work correctly, and modified the mtf to be user friendly.

3_level_zz_semafor_mtf__alerts_2.mq4

mladen:

DRADIS33

That indicator first needs to be rewritten iin order to be made new mt4 compatible

what a pity !! i'm sorry to bother you.

Reason: