Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1250

Barons1:
Hey Mr.Tools

may I ask what kind of indicator that is?

Heiken Ashi?

Greetings

Barons1

Barons 1 it is call Ha Smoothed offline, it and other versions can be found in the advanced section.

TEAMTRADER:
Thanks - and my second request? TEAMTRADER

Teamtrader added the alerts.

stepcharttrend_v2_nmc_alerts.mq4

mrtools:

Teamtrader added the alerts.

stepcharttrend_v2_nmc_alerts.mq4

Thanks Mr Tools. I presume the signal part (vertical line or arrow) is not possible.

TEAMTRADER

mrtools:
Eightball, that's not the same, the indicator it is calling is named "TMA Called".

oh sorry Mr Tools i attached the wrong one, here is the TMA CALLED indicator.

thanks for your help

regards

Files:
tma_called.ex4  10 kb

MR TOOLS

mrtools:
Eightball, that's not the same, the indicator it is calling is named "TMA Called".

thanks for your help

regards

Files:
tma_called.ex4  10 kb

mrtools:

thanks for your help

regards

Files:
tma_called.ex4  10 kb

eightball:

thanks for your help

regards

eightball

That is simple centered tma bands indicator (which already exists with alerts in it)

mladen:

eightball

That is simple centered tma bands indicator (which already exists with alerts in it)

oK Mr Tools, thank you for your time, does this mean that my request at #12489 cannot be made new mt4 compatible?

Thanks

eightball:

oK Mr Tools, thank you for your time, does this mean that my request at #12489 cannot be made new mt4 compatible?

Thanks

eightball

Why don't you simply use the indicator that is posted as mq4 file (not as ex4 file) and that already has alerts and is already new metatrader 4 compatible?

You can find it at this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241

mladen:

eightball

Why don't you simply use the indicator that is posted as mq4 file (not as ex4 file) and that already has alerts and is already new metatrader 4 compatible?

You can find it at this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241

WAIT! i'm confused now. is the TMA the same as the 2TF Colour stochastic with direction? because my request was to have the 2TF stochastic to be made mt4 compatible

sorry for the bother

Reason: