Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1088

binaryvsa:
hi for all anybody can help me add ALERT ot this indicator? i try signle but not success because generate error when compile

mladen/mrtools

Can I support binaryvsa's request for alerts (the normal tsd alerts) to be added to this indicator. It looks very interesting - giving early warning of trend change without repainting.

Thanks for your help here.

Thanx

Angy

vavrey:
mladen/mrtools

Can I support binaryvsa's request for alerts (the normal tsd alerts) to be added to this indicator. It looks very interesting - giving early warning of trend change without repainting.

Thanks for your help here.

That indicator needs to be rewritten (the way it is using arrays is wrong - and from my back-test it can cause repainting)

mladen:
That indicator needs to be rewritten (the way it is using arrays is wrong - and from my back-test it can cause repainting)

OK, thanks for your time in looking into this mladen.

vavrey:
OK, thanks for your time in looking into this mladen.

Here is a correctly coded version (it will never repaint) of that indicator : ma_of_ma_slope_amp_alerts.mq4

PS: arrows are where they should be (the "T3MA-ALARM" was pushing arrows one bar back into the past and that way it looked better than it actually is). Also, changed the name, since that indicator does not have anything to do with T3. Usual set of alerts added as well as options to display or not the line and/or arrows

Hi all this is an indicator for weis wave, it could be possible to make an alert when the counting is under a certain number? Sometimes dosen't remove the lines drawn from the previous high, i don't know if that could be a problem

Files:

mladen:
Here is a correctly coded version (it will never repaint) of that indicator : ma_of_ma_slope_amp_alerts.mq4

PS: arrows are where they should be (the "T3MA-ALARM" was pushing arrows one bar back into the past and that way it looked better than it actually is). Also, changed the name, since that indicator does not have anything to do with T3. Usual set of alerts added as well as options to display or not the line and/or arrows

Yes, perfect! Thank you for your extra efforts mladen. :)

vavrey:
Yes, perfect! Thank you for your extra efforts mladen. :)

Happy trading

Hi, I'm trading these days with an indicator that Xaphod (the owner) has given in mq4 format in Better SuperTrend indicators Forex Factory forum.

Is it possible to add alert (push, sound and email) when the trend colour changes from green and red and viceversa?

Thanks in advance for your kindly reply.

Files:

lapigna:
Hi, I'm trading these days with an indicator that Xaphod (the owner) has given in mq4 format in Better SuperTrend indicators Forex Factory forum.

Is it possible to add alert (push, sound and email) when the trend colour changes from green and red and viceversa?

Thanks in advance for your kindly reply.

Use any super trend indicator that already has alerts in it

They are the same

Reason: