Indicators with alerts/signal - page 10

MACD Alert indicator looking for cross signal

I am looking for a MACD Alert indicator that will signal when a cross over

of 0

toddanderson:
I am looking for a MACD Alert indicator that will signal when a cross over of 0

Try this thread from the beginning. You will find one or two indicators.

Alert Indicator

I have a question about adding an alert to a bears indicator (histogram indicator) when the bar crosses a number. The problem is that I can't figure out where to put the alert. I think the secret number I need to extract is in the BearsBuffer but am unsure as to where I need to put the alert code.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Bears.mq4 is attached...

[attach][/attach]

Ichimoku

hello

is there any sound alert for Ishimoku when the candle cross or touch the up or down Kumo will generate the sound ?? thanks

fix_man:
Hey MT Experts,

Im trying to put an alert in the HMA indicator but where I put the code it seems to send me an email for every tick, can someone fix this problem to only signal an alert when the color changes from red to blue or blue to red..

I think this HMA indicator is pretty good! Thanks in advance

Codeguru - are you up to this challenge, thanks!

The problem is that u are not testing for new bar before u create an alert.

Here is what needed to be done

if (aAlerts)

{

if (tmpPrevious > tmp) //change the wt[?] number will change when the signal will trigger based on # of last bars

{

if (!aTurnedUp)

{

if (!BarChanged())

{

Alert ("Buy Entry - "+(Symbol())+" "+"EMA "+(aRperiodf())," - Price: "+DoubleToStr(Ask(),4));

PlaySound("alert.wav");

}

aTurnedUp = true;

aTurnedDown = false;

}

}

if (tmpPrevious < tmp) //change the wt[?] number will change when the signal will trigger based on # of last bars

{

if (!aTurnedDown)

{

if (!BarChanged())

{

Alert ("Sell Entry - "+(Symbol())+" "+"EMA "+(aRperiodf())," - Price: "+DoubleToStr(Bid(),4));

PlaySound("alert.wav");

}

aTurnedDown = true;

aTurnedUp = false;

}

}

}

tmp = tmpPrevious;

}

//---- done

return(0);

}

bool BarChanged()

{

static datetime dt = 0;

if (dt != Time[0])

{

dt = Time[0];

return(true);

}

return(false);

}

My mistake. It should be if (BarChanged()) and not if (!BarChanged())

Thanks I will try to add it in and see if it works...

Could you post that here?

Fix_Man,

If you are successful could you post that HMA w/ Alert here? I use Hma to confirm Fisher signals.

Much appreciated,

Nebula

Attached Files RAVI FX Fisher.mq4 (2.9 KB, 554 views

Hello traders

Is there any sound alert to Ravi indicator when a cross of the tigger lines accures the alert will send a sound?? thanks

Audible Trading alerts

Message for the expert programmers. I am presently testing an inter currency co-relationary system that incorporates the general BT system, Woodies CCI and I-Trend and Murray Math extremes on a 4 hour chart. I have attached an illustrative presentation of a typical combination trade and want to know whether anyone can help me create audible alerts for the I_Trend cross and the CCI turbo cross. This is for manual trading purposes as currently I'm unable to trade with a broker that supports EA trades which is why I require the audible alerts.

Any opinions and ideas welcome

Reason: