Need help indentifying indicator - page 45

trend indicator

Hi,

Whilst surfing the web I discovered this link Created by Camtasia Studio 5 the video is of a trader who has made this indicator that tracks 20 odd currency pairs in various time frames and informs you which way the pairs are trending i.e. up, down or stuck in a ranging market. I think the indicator is very good and would love to get a copy of it. However for me to get this copy I have to pay for his course (which is fine, being that this guy has put all the work into it, but I can't afford it (bearing)). Does any one know how create one or better still post an attachment of one or something similar.

Cheers jbell

jbell:
Hi,

Whilst surfing the web I discovered this link Created by Camtasia Studio 5 the video is of a trader who has made this indicator that tracks 20 odd currency pairs in various time frames and informs you which way the pairs are trending i.e. up, down or stuck in a ranging market. I think the indicator is very good and would love to get a copy of it. However for me to get this copy I have to pay for his course (which is fine, being that this guy has put all the work into it, but I can't afford it (bearing)). Does any one know how create one or better still post an attachment of one or something similar.

Cheers jbell

this may not be what you are looking for but... quite close

MagicGirl dashboard form forexfactory

zahl indikator

Hello I am looking for an indicator of the level of hundreds zb.1.6020, 1.6100

thanks for the help

p-indicator

Has anyone heard of a p-indicator? I heard two traders talking about it in a seminar but when I asked them I got no useful info back from them.

Sorry for my bad english its not my native language.

The p-indicator is purely based on pa. I found this pdf http://www.tradingpatterns.com/The_p-Indicator.pdf.

I hope it will help further.

1 Click execution EA for mt4?

I know it's out there somewhere..an EA that shows a box with a couple parameters that you can just single click a buy or a sell when scalping.

I'm having a hard time FINDING it though

Thanks Much

EA to close open orders b. on Bollinger

Hi.

Maybe there is allready somwhere EA like this.

I'am looking for EA which will manage my manulay open trades.

Close long ones when price hit upper bollinger ant short ones when lower bollinger is crossed.

Could someone pleas point me to EA like this, or maybe some smart programmer could create this.

Than You

ps. sorry for my English. I'am not a native speaker.

What is this indictor please ?

I'm interested by trading with Woodies CCI and i found the website : www.madsclaper.com,n on charts there is an indicator with small green and red crosses and i don't know what is there, do you know it please?

Files:
exemple.jpg  118 kb

:)

SSSSSuper!signal

Reason: