Need help indentifying indicator - page 267

What is this indicators and where can I download it?

Intrest1:
That could be anything (including the hand drawn stuff)

Intrest1:

The drawn lines?

:)

mladen:
That could be anything (including the hand drawn stuff)
interested in the indicator that puts the levels on the chart and write the names of the major banks

Intrest1:
interested in the indicator that puts the levels on the chart and write the names of the major banks
These lines and banknames maybe are forecasts of this week from banks he took form an website as from TheNews. Was it investing.com? I'm not sure, but he sometimes has forecasts from right these banks. Subwindow black line is most likely Value Chart or Belkhayate, grey line the same but from another instrument. Funny that he even forecasts convergences :D

krelian99:
These lines and banknames maybe are forecasts of this week from banks he took form an website as from TheNews. Was it investing.com? I'm not sure, but he sometimes has forecasts from right these banks. Subwindow black line is most likely Value Chart or Belkhayate, grey line the same but from another instrument. Funny that he even forecasts convergences :D
Those "forecasts" are all hand drawn.

mladen:
Those "forecasts" are all hand drawn.
Yes, bank-names and lines are manually added and the scribblings as well. But isn't it crazy that he forecasts convergences? That's wishful thinking, not predicting the market.

Hello mladen,

is it possible to build indicator from #2660 #2661 ?.

XOXOXO:

Hello mladen,

is it possible to build indicator from #2660 #2661 ?.

I am, afraid you are looking into wrong direction : "stochastic" in the name of that document is not a name of an indicator usually used in trading platforms but of a process. This process : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stochastic_process

Does anyone know this? One indicator, many compositions. Please share to us.

Thanks in advance. 

Reason: