Need help indentifying indicator - page 249

marley60:
I think they both don´t exist. And the people behind these names are no coders, just "renamers". But "she" is sending free stuff whenever she wants to sell a new "stupid-people-will-get-rich-overnight-system". And not all of the free stuff has been useless.
Both ("Rita Lasker" and "Karl Dittman") are doing exactly the same thing : scamming. Whatever they "give away" is the same thing they sell : it is stolen and they can not "give away" or sell anyrhing

nbtrading:
Both ("Rita Lasker" and "Karl Dittman") are doing exactly the same thing : scamming. Whatever they "give away" is the same thing they sell : it is stolen and they can not "give away" or sell anyrhing
Both those are just bad news. Nothing else

Hi to all friends

Quantina Intelligence iTrend Forex Indicator 2015

SiamakMaboudian:

Hi to all friends

Quantina Intelligence iTrend Forex Indicator 2015

That is a commercial thingy. Spamming?

shiva12:
Can any one help in identifying this indicator looking near to holygrailll

Its this one ... Try it

nbtrading:
nbtrading:

HI 

that`s very similar to many indicator that was renamed  , i was hoped

the experienced master members in this perfect forum help me to know what is that or maybe like another indicator in their category 

only that`s it , not another mean

Good luck  

SiamakMaboudian:

HI 

that`s very similar to many indicator that was renamed  , i was hoped

the experienced master members in this perfect forum help me to know what is that or maybe like another indicator in their category 

only that`s it , not another mean

Good luck  

That looks like some adx variation. I doubt that it is anything "revolutionary". If I find it will post it :)

What is this Indicator ??

Files:

rpasupathy:

What is this Indicator ??

One of the averages activators (you can download it from this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175037/page886 )

Can anyone indentify this indicator?.

https://gyazo.com/d4fdf6e7ec3c8c00c6cc8e7f3b46fa91

Thank you in advance.

Reason: