Need help indentifying indicator - page 191

can someone identify what's the name of these indicators?

Files:
signal2.png  369 kb

clon_tron:
can someone identify what's the name of these indicators?

Upper is centered TMA bands

Lower is probably some variation of stochastic (but those "signals" on it are wrong or repainting, since it doe not follow its own rules)

mladen:
Upper is centered TMA bands Lower is probably some variation of stochastic (but those "signals" on it are wrong or repainting, since it doe not follow its own rules)

Does centered TMA bands repaint?

clon_tron:
Does centered TMA bands repaint?

clon_tron

It recalculates. See this thread for for much details of what and how it does it : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241

Hi,

have a trading system I am thinking about. Also the last two links include two trend indicators; can somebody help identify, what are these based on?

Basically the system is based on 3 components:

1. Oscillator: Need an oscillator to see where price is in big picture:

Indicators like the RSI or Stochastics can be used and are the first things that come to my mind. Can you think of other more sophisticated oscillators which you can recommend.

2. ROC of oscillator: The Rate of change of the oscillator (it does not have to be same as in 1.!) shall be measured to see if the oscillator is rising or falling. Also an MA measuring the oscillator (see first link) could be used.

3. Need an trend indicator: What can you think of? See links of two trend indicators which mark price in red (falling) or blue (rising). What do you think of them and more importantly, what are these based on?

File-Upload.net - FL13_.mq4

File-Upload.net - FL10.mq4

File-Upload.net - Slope2.png

Best regards

Jonas

hi does anyone have this kind of indicator ? that one that shows multi time frame resistance support.. thanks

Strange indicators

Hey people! Can somebody help me find out what kind of indicators these one are?

I did some digging on the net but nothing came out. They seem to be oscillators.

Thanks guys!

Files:
blog249.jpg  369 kb
blog70.jpg  143 kb

fxfxsysfxfx:
Hey people! Can somebody help me find out what kind of indicators these one are?

I did some digging on the net but nothing came out. They seem to be oscillators.

Thanks guys!

Why are you guys cutting pictures from the left?

Who know this indicator?

Files:
6utisqy3cuw.jpg  331 kb

olvus:
Who know this indicator?

That is a multi time frame whatever

Reason: