What GAME that GJ or CJ playing today

welcome to follow this thread

but -- just set up few simple ground rules - to put your REPLY here

A -- GBP/ JPY and CHF/ JPY only

B -- must post screen capture (please state the TIME (GMT)and day of TODAY

C -- the essence -- can you GUESS, what game that TODAY the MARKET traders are PLAYING e.g. ranging, following henki ashi

== don't have to post your indicator , template, we just want to know -- what GAME that people are playing and GUESS it , in advance, I am going to do an example REPLY (in the following reply)

revised with lyric video

YouTube - Wizards of Waverly Place - Theme Song

today WEDNESDAY

time now (GMT) 19 :39

guess on GBP/ JPY falling following the edge of Henki Ashi -- precisely == >>30M ranging

can you see that it is barely touching the green line in the DIG on the right (or bottom)

-- see the enclosed screen capture -- JPG (using screen hunter software) -- use the paper clip to upload the picture (next to white smilie, A)

most traders see there is going down further today

but in the next 5 hours, there is a chance to go for a bump (up a bit -- say 50 to 80 pip)

touching the LINE (yesterday , green line, today pink line) then GO DOWN again -- note this pattern

GMT time 10:57

friday

GJ

hustling around FIBO point, right now

chf / jpy

GMT time 8:45

tuesday

almost good time for CHF/ JPY entry now --- have to reference to EUR/JPY though -- as it is pure technical analysis

eitherway, it will go UP or come DOWN

gbp usd on 9th march

this is GU now -- but the landscape only valid for 30 to 90 min

the 2nd one is GJ at GMT 14:30

Good idea

We need to signals only

Files:
a.gif  33 kb

rectangular block these days

Files:

to be safe in late may till mid Ju

better watch the chair-man of each national central bank talking about (web news, web financial news prog, and around aussie central bank --- mine did told me about today -- only on cable) their strengthening on their currency -- they got the top directives -- it will affect the rest of the week market

GJ CJ -- who could have guess DJ is the neat pair currenty

Reason: