Who is the Best Trader?

I found a thread like this on Forex Factory and I thought it would be nice to have the discussion here. I know a lot of users post on both foruns, but I think the topic is worthy of beeing here.

So, who do you think is the best forex/stock/commodities trader of all time/world? We know some common names will just pop up out of nothing, but it would be nice to have some links with biography on those guys!

Thanks!

--Id--

--Id--:
I found a thread like this on Forex Factory and I thought it would be nice to have the discussion here. I know a lot of users post on both foruns, but I think the topic is worthy of beeing here.

So, who do you think is the best forex/stock/commodities trader of all time/world? We know some common names will just pop up out of nothing, but it would be nice to have some links with biography on those guys!

Thanks!

--Id--

Soros, Buffett and few others.

What you don't know?

The best trader is right here. He goes by the name of MP6140. He claims to usually make 350 pips per day but times are tough now, golly gosh, so he is only making 250.

Lets assume he is only makes 200 per day. Lets also assume that he starts an account with USD1000 and uses a stop loss of 200 pips for which he will only risk 2% of his account. So on the first day of his trading he is risking twenty dollars. Thus he can only take 1000 units on his trade. Due to his brilliance he has a winning day and he banks 200 pips thus twenty dollars. Now he has USD1020 to trade with on day two and he is ready, by golly. Oh goodness me! After 500 days of trading, approx two years, his balance stands at $19,947,478 and he is making half a million a day and growing exponentially of course. He is here to help the newbs because he is that kind of guy. Gee MP6140 I figure you must be worth a few trillion can you throw a few hundred thousand my way

I have attached a spreadsheet file in ods (OpenOffice) format so you can see what 200 pips a day looks like. If you up that figure to 250 pips per day then the balance after two years would be $229,994,883 or the whole 350 pips and All the Ice Cream You Can Eat (the title of one of his threads) is $29,510,146,489. Yes 29.5 BILLION in two years from 1000 dollars.

Do your homework before swallowing puerile nonsense.

Files:

Alg

For my, ALG forex is the best.No uses specific indicators, only their daily study for the location of strong support and resistance.

I think that forex is a market for a fixed amount of pip per day.

greetings.

There's probably more than one

I hope that they are putting good use with the money they're making though.

I'm sure there are some traders here that do pretty well.

I'm the best :d i make 4 millions of pips per day.

hardball:
I'm the best :d i make 4 millions of pips per day.

well i make 5 million pips a day so I'm better than you, lol

Ed Seykota did a return of 250,000 % in 16 years , making a few hundred dollars into millions with his own account.

James Simons is THE BEST!

My forex manager manages about $80 million and he has paid profit of +39% for year 2009. In fact, he has been paying average profit of 3% per month for past 9 years.

Reason: