Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 79

Orinin:

Tup/Bigtrend - Blue: Take BUY only once the fractal trigered blue

Red : Take SALE only

Hello,

this means the TUP/Bigtrend must change to blue first and than you wait till a long triggering fractal appears? On the other hand you do not enter when you get the fractal first and then the Tup/Bigtrend becomes blue?

What's your tp and exit strategy?

Orinin:

Tup/Bigtrend - Blue: Take BUY only once the fractal trigered blue

Red : Take SALE only

Follow exactly the rules of other indicators.

could you share some example trades with pics please ? would be nice thx =)

Guys, where can I get Tup indicator?

TIA

pcguy007:
Hi Bshcom, can you post the indicators and template you are using that set up looks really good?

Also what pairs and pip range do you trade?

thanks

sean

I found this system here THV system, final edition @ Forex Factory

xpma

Help needed:

trying to get the xpma indicator added to my charts.

But the xpma does not show. Only thing that shows is the script in the top left-hand corner.

Does anyone have any idea why that is ? Tried it on 2 different broker platforms.

bshcom:
and the last one gu

Hi Bshcom, Could you please post your indicators and template. Thanks.

Follow the trend

MCFly:
Hello,

this means the TUP/Bigtrend must change to blue first and than you wait till a long triggering fractal appears? On the other hand you do not enter when you get the fractal first and then the Tup/Bigtrend becomes blue?

What's your tp and exit strategy?

Tup and Bigtrend indicates of where the trend is heading. So as the rules of trend, take buy only when the trend is up and sell only if down trend. By following this, you will be able to avoid the losses from small retracement triggered by sfractal in renko.

Simply apply the following:

1. get the trend

2. trade based on fractal (buy only for uptrend and sell only for down trend)

However you may missed some good opportunities but you eliminates every single lossing for sure.

trade pics

hova:
could you share some example trades with pics please ? would be nice thx =)

Please refer my previous post #727 on pg 73 of which is self explanatory.

Good luck

Orinin:
Tup and Bigtrend indicates of where the trend is heading. So as the rules of trend, take buy only when the trend is up and sell only if down trend. By following this, you will be able to avoid the losses from small retracement triggered by sfractal in renko.

Simply apply the following:

1. get the trend

2. trade based on fractal (buy only for uptrend and sell only for down trend)

However you may missed some good opportunities but you eliminates every single lossing for sure.

Thx for the answer.

You didn't attached the tOp indicator. Would be nice...

MCFly:
Thx for the answer. You didn't attached the tOp indicator. Would be nice...

You can find them in the paperclip attachment at top right - where the page numbers are.

Pardy

Reason: