Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 352

tiestobob:
Does the renko chart repaint? I'm using the EA on the first post to generate the offline chart.

I also made the experience that basically all free versions of renko chart builders repaint once you close and re-open the terminal.

For my trading style repainting charts like this are completely useless and I went for a commercial renko version which does not repaint as it saves the real price information and renko formation in a separate file which gets recalled after re-opening the terminal.

If people take renko trading serious I would recommend to use non repainting charts and spent a couple of bucks on a commercial renko version.

PascalD:
How does it freeze your terminal? What build?

build 840

whenever cpu-usage of terminal.exe = 25 I can klick and nothing happens. mt4 reacts only then it falls below 25. this may last a few seconds or sometimes minutes. sometimes I have to restart mt4.

David_Hasselhoff:
I also made the experience that basically all free versions of renko chart builders repaint once you close and re-open the terminal.

For my trading style repainting charts like this are completely useless and I went for a commercial renko version which does not repaint as it saves the real price information and renko formation in a separate file which gets recalled after re-opening the terminal.

If people take renko trading serious I would recommend to use non repainting charts and spent a couple of bucks on a commercial renko version.

sounds great, which commercial renko version do you use?

marley60:
sounds great, which commercial renko version do you use?

Without trying to make advertising I use the renko bars from ovo.cz .

There are some other commercial renko bars also for sales however I like within the software I chose especially that you have some kind of remote control indicator which lets you change the renko box size without a big hassle directly within the offline chart (called Omnia Remote). You can test the renko bars for free for a couple of weeks and I think the others which are out there are also available for testing (..but I have not made any experience with the others - maybe they are also good).

David_Hasselhoff:
Without trying to make advertising I use the renko bars from ovo.cz . There are some other commercial renko bars also for sales however I like within the software I chose especially that you have some kind of remote control indicator which lets you change the renko box size without a big hassle directly within the offline chart (called Omnia Remote). You can test the renko bars for free for a couple of weeks and I think the others which are out there are also available for testing (..but I have not made any experience with the others - maybe they are also good).

Hi,

yes,David is right,i tested those,working nice with multiple options.here are ex4 files but for limited time,as described by David,thanks.

Files:
omniabar.ex4  546 kb
omniaremote.ex4  247 kb

Hi, What is all the setting for this indicator? Could this system be used on manual?

Thanks

mntiwana:
Hi, yes,David is right,i tested those,working nice with multiple options.here are ex4 files but for limited time,as described by David,thanks.

pigfx:
Hi, What is all the setting for this indicator? Could this system be used on manual? Thanks

Hi pig,

install all 2 ex4 files in indicator folder and try playing different parameters,you will be find what it do and which setting better suits your strategy,mine / any one else setting might not suits your dreams,lol........yes can be used in any place if you have better understanding,how to use it.....it is very interesting.

regards

mr_nims:
Hi Folks who are having trouble,

I've already posted this before on this topic, Well I'll post it again.

Build 600+ files.

Over here.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179557/page185

New Mt4 Build compatible Renko builder EA's

- v3.2 is the regular original one with all history.

- v3.3x2 is to build two renko charts from one m1 chart.

- v3.4 is has the customization history option, in-case you need to reduce load on your mt4 and for scalping renko charts.

new_mt4_renkobuilder_eas.rar

--

To Your Success!

---------------------------------------------------

Nick D'Trader (A Renko Trader of Forex, Commodities & Indices)

---------------------------------------------------

Easy Renko System - Easy Renko

Next Trend Traders LLC

I wonder if any of you can help. I emailed Nick (Mr Nims) about buying his system. Well, I got a rather odd email back from his email address. It said it was from his mum and that he had suddenly passed away on 28th August 2015. WTF?! Also that she could still sell his system but without support etc or installation etc for a reduced price of $300.

Does anyone know if this is for real? I suppose it must be if its his email account.

Would appreciate if any senior members know Nick personally that can verify this.

Thank you

fxtrading08:
I wonder if any of you can help. I emailed Nick (Mr Nims) about buying his system. Well, I got a rather odd email back from his email address. It said it was from his mum and that he had suddenly passed away on 28th August 2015. WTF?! Also that she could still sell his system but without support etc or installation etc for a reduced price of $300.

Does anyone know if this is for real? I suppose it must be if its his email account.

Would appreciate if any senior members know Nick personally that can verify this.

Thank you

Guess you can will find the answer if you answer the following questions to yourself:

Does your mother have access to your emails and knows all the passwords?

Does your mother know anything about what you are doing in Forex and has a clue about the current versions of your developed systems?

Would any mother know about the charging process in case she would intend to keep the business going to earn a couple of bucks aside?

In general I can recommend not to purchase any kind of system but to put some time and effort to develop your one one.

Oh my. So it's been about a month and still no word from Nick or people who know him? Has he really passed away, then? That would be a tragedy; he's been one of the good guys.

fxtrading08:

Thank you
Reason: