Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 320

Big Joe:
Hello Chucks,

For big lot sizes you have Dukas like you said, and InteractiveBrokers (they have more than 1 billion in net capital). The traditional mt4 bucket shops you can forget immediately.

Because with big lot sizes, it means BIG withdrawals.

Thanks Wahaj, Nick and Big Joe for your replies.

I'm currently trading 10 lots on gain and ic markets, i've even traded 10 lots on exness before i left them for IC, i didn't see any difference in execution or slippage, so i don't think it's a big lot size.

You may need dukascopy though if you intend to go 50+ lots as a safe measure, but there are guys who are trading large even in scam broker like instaforex (he has deposied 250k and withdrawn 100k+ in profits there).

The thing is that we are only presented with a website, platform and some customer care. No one really knows whats happening in the back-end there and most office branches are just customer care offices, not the real dealing desk rooms.

340pips last week!

--

To Your Success!

---------------------------------------------------

Nick D'Trader (A Renko Trader of Forex, Commodities & Indices)

Easy Renko System - Easy Renko

Next Trend Traders LLC

Success = Money management + Discipline + Psychology + System

Hi Folks!

People are asking when I'm going to get married?

I my answer is I don't know.?

So here is Laurel n Hardy's answer for me Laurel And Hardy Me And My Pal 1933 - YouTube

--

To Your Success!

Nick D'Trader (A Renko Trader of Forex, Commodities & Indices)

Easy Renko System - Easy Renko

Next Trend Traders LLC

hey man, can i use this system for binary options trading?

looks very popular

Hi Shay14,

The renko system is only dealing with trend and direction, there is an absence of time.

Whereas, Binary Options is dealing very much with time, like will EU go up or down in 30mins/1hour ? etc.

You could use the system to decide the direction, but if it will move in the time slot of the Binary Option or not, is up to the market.

Best,

Nick

mr_nims:
Hi Shay14,

The renko system is only dealing with trend and direction, there is an absence of time.

Whereas, Binary Options is dealing very much with time, like will EU go up or down in 30mins/1hour ? etc.

You could use the system to decide the direction, but if it will move in the time slot of the Binary Option or not, is up to the market.

Best,

Nick

thanks mr nims, i am using it now for binary options as we speak, and first trade is going well

another question, for th entry signal, is it best to wait for macd signal to sound and see if if everything lines up ?

when "new candle forming" alert appears, seems like the colour of it is just the same as the previous one or maybe my eyes are seeing things

shay14:
thanks mr nims, i am using it now for binary options as we speak, and first trade is going well

another question, for th entry signal, is it best to wait for macd signal to sound and see if if everything lines up ?

when "new candle forming" alert appears, seems like the colour of it is just the same as the previous one or maybe my eyes are seeing things

Mr nims, can i check which version of mt4 can it be used on...?. I have the version 600 and the one before i upgraded.

Hi Tanman,

Everything is actually working out of the box with the new build 645+. Nothing you have to change or modify.

But still I have created a mt4 build 600+ compiled files in a zip file posted a couple of posts earlier on this topic.

Reason: