Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 294

Thanks for the reply. I have all of them but I have to work out which goes where.

Happy trading.

ssotiro:
I have an old copy of the HAMA system which does not work anymore.

Could you share the one you are using?

Thanks.

Hi Ssotiro,

Heiken Ashi ma t3 is the best and better one already posted by DaveM.

Basically almost all HAMA indicators are the same. Just some minor difference like T3 or smoothed or with or without alerts or shifted. But they are the same.

Best,

Nick

You might find that a 17 or 19 ma will do similar to HAMA and use less CPU, However, using a long ma like 50 or 100 can make things a lot simpler...

We have to experiment until we get something that 'talks' to us, sometimes indicators can become distractions and confusing.

Screen time will give you insights into each arrangement.

Have fun today.!!

Hello again, good profits this week? hehe

I installed 3 different MT4, with the pairs I readed here, this is my actual distribution:

MT4 USD pairs:

- EURUSD (15 pips)- GBPUSD (15 pips)

- AUDUSD (15 pips)

- NZDUSD (15 pips)

MT4 JPY pairs:

- USDJPY (15 pips)

- AUDJPY (15 pips)

- EURJPY (25 pips)

- GBPJPY (25 pips)

MT4 GOLD & AUD pairs:

- XAUUSD (25 pips)

- EURAUD (25 pips)

- GBPAUD (25 pips)

One more time, Nick is correct, if I use multiple pairs, but no more than 4 per MT4, dont get lagged, works perfectly ! Thank you

By now not much movement, but It looks very good. Thank you for your help Blaiserboy and Nick

Offs1987:

I installed 3 different MT4, with the pairs I readed here, this is my actual distribution:

MT4 USD pairs:

- AUDUSD (15 pips)

- NZDUSD (15 pips)

MT4 JPY pairs:

- USDJPY (15 pips)

- AUDJPY (15 pips)

- EURJPY (25 pips)

- GBPJPY (25 pips)

MT4 GOLD & AUD pairs:

- XAUUSD (25 pips)

- EURAUD (25 pips)

- GBPAUD (25 pips)

One more time, Nick is correct, if I use multiple pairs, but no more than 4 per MT4, dont get lagged, works perfectly ! Thank you

By now not much movement, but It looks very good. Thank you for your help Blaiserboy and Nick

I have an idea that Nick will love this post.... Nor everyone will accept what he says as being doable and you have shown that he has sage advice.

I sincerely hope that you can clobber the market with this setup, you are well on your way to great success.!!

Thanks for sharing your setup, you have made an example for others to follow.

daveM

Offs1987:

MT4 USD pairs:

- AUDUSD (15 pips)

- NZDUSD (15 pips)

MT4 JPY pairs:

- USDJPY (15 pips)

- AUDJPY (15 pips)

- EURJPY (25 pips)

- GBPJPY (25 pips)

MT4 GOLD & AUD pairs:

- XAUUSD (25 pips)

- EURAUD (25 pips)

- GBPAUD (25 pips)

Hi Offs,

Another suggestion to use your setup.

EUR/USD & GBPUSD = London Morning + London Afternoon & US Morning

AUD/USD & NZDUSD = US Morning + Australian Morning

MT4 JPY = 24/7 working

Gold = London Morning + London Afternoon + US Morning

EUR/AUD & GBP/AUD = London Morning & Australian Morning.

That way you should be able to catch the nice moves at the proper times as well as take the proper setups at the proper sessions.

Best,

Nick

Hi Offs,

You can go on DAX too, from FrankFurt 9am to 5pm on 15 pips settings. (150 setting on your renko if price quote is 9300.5)

Best,

Nick

The problem is I think my broker does not have DAX available on MT4 (pepperstone). When I win some money I'll create an account on exness hehe

It's my impression, or this week the market is moving very slow? Only have won 50 pips yesterday, and today another 70, but on last 2 orders I lost them hehe, so week balance is about +50 pips ^^

There's no DAX on Exness too. I'm using Fxpro for that. Great spread and commission, 1pip spread n 1 pip comm.

I did 100 yesterday and 40+ today on DAX.

FX pips is as usual xxx pips week on average.

Best,

Nick

Offs1987:
The problem is I think my broker does not have DAX available on MT4 (pepperstone). When I win some money I'll create an account on exness hehe It's my impression, or this week the market is moving very slow? Only have won 50 pips yesterday, and today another 70, but on last 2 orders I lost them hehe, so week balance is about +50 pips ^^

Sometimes the market takes its time finding direction and Mondays and Tuesdays can be slow

Reason: