MisterFX Sigma System

Hello Traders,

Iam a trader for 5 Years, active everyday watchig in Forums etc..., Sometime i opened a account if i have thought i have good system in demo... But then i lost because, i didnt stick to the rules i think... Maybe some traders knows this! I started 2 days ago trading a system that ok for my eyes, because i have alot experience... i know what i do, and i can trade it good.

I will give the name SIGMA i dont if this name exists allready... i hope not!

Regards

MisterFX

fantastic result

very very fantastic results u have .... what tack my eyes is u losers

about 90% of u losers seems to be results os s.l so no frusration and emotional attack result in more stick to system rules ... wait for sharing that system it will be kind of u thanx

Hello

if i perform next week also so good i will share with you all the Sigma System...

BTW: Anybody know did the name "SIGMA SYSTEM" allready exists?

regards

MisterFX

Looking forward your manual system. Thanks.

MisterFX:
Hello Traders,

Iam a trader for 5 Years, active everyday watchig in Forums etc..., Sometime i opened a account if i have thought i have good system in demo... But then i lost because, i didnt stick to the rules i think... Maybe some traders knows this! I started 2 days ago trading a system that ok for my eyes, because i have alot experience... i know what i do, and i can trade it good.

I will give the name SIGMA i dont if this name exists allready... i hope not!

Regards

MisterFX

Are you going to post the system?

If no, I need to move this thread to another section.

Great idea, Linuxser. Can I recommend the recycle bin.

Give him the chance to post his system.

Regards,

Jeff

geneometrik:
Great idea, Linuxser. Can I recommend the recycle bin.

azjeff:
Give him the chance to post his system.

Regards,

Jeff

Jeff,

I'd like to give him a chance. It's this line that bothers me - "I started 2 days ago trading a system".

In other words, there is no system. Just 2 days of luck.

Guys .., hold your horses.

Can't you read ?

"if i perform next week also so good i will share with you all the Sigma System... "

what that means is we'll wait to the end of this week why ask questions now?

Mister FX should perform his test first, prior to creating a system thread. Simply brutal.

Coincidently, I have a system too. Although, I have not tested it yet and can't say if it has any merit what so ever. But that's beside the point... I'll be starting a thread about it shortly, and I'll also put up a beefy account statement to make sure everyone is sufficiently enticed.

P.S.

Does anyone know if the name "lucky streak" has been utilized as a system name yet?

**Sorry, had to do it... it was too good to pass up.

hi

hi cool avater mr marketz

i like

i have also to look for something like this

smile

regards

Reason: