Help seach for EA

Wondering if folks here might be able to point me towards an EA that I'm sure must already exist. Simply put, this EA will:

1. Set several levels of buy stop, sell stop, buy limit, and sell limit orders and associated SL's for each (grid?).

2. Only one long and one short position can be open at a time. However, a long and short can be open at the same time, just not 2 or more of either.

3. If a position is opened, immediately put another, identical pending order in place.

There would be more 'gravy' I'd like to see, however those are the nuts and bolts. It would pretty much be a grid that can be set up based on your own strategy.

Try this ea

Try this ea.

Files:

Ea,

There is no 1 "holy grail". you have to invest in couple of ea's .

I collected some EA'.....you can try them.

regards,

Thanks

Thanks for the help!

Regarding there being no holy grail, I know that only two well. I'm back on Forex-tsd after about a years' breather ...

Instructions / explanation

Further to the MakeGrid EA, is there a thread that might have an explanation what all the toggles are in the EA? I'm working through trial and error with this, and if there's something written ....

Thanks.

look here

dcraig:
Further to the MakeGrid EA, is there a thread that might have an explanation what all the toggles are in the EA? I'm working through trial and error with this, and if there's something written .... Thanks.

StrategyBuilderFX

Info found

Found exactly what I was looking for Waltini.

Thanks once again.

Doug

Reason: