BrainTrend2TF mph

This is a trading methodology using BrainTrend as the main engine. Plz do follow the setup correctly. I only use this on GJ.

Special thanks to C*G*Y for introduce this to me. (I'm not sure he wanna me to expose his name or not, guess put as * for temporarily)

Plz copy all the indicators, templates and experts into your mt4. I'll take you step by step after this.

Setup:

1) Open up GJ 4H and GJ 30m chart.

2) Attach the template.

(GJ 4H using braintrend mph-tf4h.tpl & GJ 30m using braintrend mph-tf30m.tpl)

How to trade:

Basically, we're using the TF 4H as our main trend to take any valid signal in our 30m TF. (Only trade using 30m TF signal)

1) Check on your TF 4H, the braintrend1sig DOT represent UP / DOWN trend.

2) Check MACD, when solid line cross up dotted line, indicates UP.

i) We only use the 2 line, ignore the MACD bar.

ii) Use 'Data Window' to see the value of the two line accurately.

iii) We're using MACD to make confirmation on the DOT.

3) Check on your TF 30m, the braintrend2sig ARROW indicates a BUY / SELL signal.

4) RSI to make confirmation. RSI above 50 for a BUY.

For SELL, vica versa.

Risk management: (See your 30m TF only)

1) Open with 2 lot.

2) SL set at braintrend2stopline.

3) Check your ATR_pips value.

i) If it indicates 43pips, means close 1lot at +43pips.

4) Then trail the SL of 2nd position to breakeven +1.

i) Next, trail the SL accordingly to the braintrend2stopline. The braintrend2stopline will repaint, so adjust SL carefully after you make sure the braintrend2stopline stop repaint-ing at the point.

5) Close the 2nd position when you see the ARROW of opposite direction.

Note:

1) Close the position if the opposite direction ARROW is out, no matter your 1st TP was hit or not.

2) Use the managetpv (experts) to help you manage your trade.

3) Use the showOrdersonChart (indicators) to help you to identify where your orders is placed.

My few Question:

1) Can anyone send me the braintrend2sig whereby with alarm/textsignal/sound with it when the arrow appear? I found it already.

2) The indicator showOrdersonChart still have some problem, once you tried it, you'll understand it. Wish some one could fix it up and send me a copy of corrected version.

-Sorry in advanced for the English (poor).

-Plz do post up any question about the setup and how to trade, but do not ask question of I should copy the indicators and template to where.

-I not sure is it I post this on the correct section. Plz do move me if I posted in wrong section.

EDit 15Sept08:

Upload the new braintrend2sig and template whereby it has text alarm.

Files:
bs_18.jpg  113 kb

Have you tested this method with any other cross than GBPJPY?

Linuxser:
Have you tested this method with any other cross than GBPJPY?

I trade this with GJ only. Guess the volatility will be the key point. Maybe GbpChf can become another choice.

Will post up some trades over here. This is a lose trade although we follow rules tightly.

We can actually close the profit when around +20pips, but if we follow rules tightly, we will need to wait for the first TP 66pips (ATR). So the trade end up with -ve pips.

Wait for next trade.

Files:
wof_19.jpg  126 kb

bts20

DIdn't manage the trade well since I was sleeping during that time.

Files:
bts20.jpg  123 kb

bts23

1st position closed with ATR. 2nd position hit adjusted SL

Files:
bts23.jpg  135 kb

That setup sure looks interesting enough for me to try....thanks for sharing it!

For your information. This system does have alot of false signal as well. But 1 or 2 good trades whereby can gain you a few hundred pips is enough to cover the losses that you made in the false signal.

bts 27 28

Win

Files:
bts__26_27.jpg  113 kb

bts 39

700pips ++

Files:
bts_39.gif  37 kb

Very interesting system,I will test it for sure!

Reason: