SDS - Simple Daily System EA

Hello members,

I am posting an EA I had coded on FF with the hopes of having a coder here correct the money management part of it.

The EA would continue to trade the same lot size as long as it has consecutive wins. The EA would increase the lot size by a factor of 1 if a loss is incurred and for any consecutive losses thereafter. Once a win is reached after a loss, the EA would reduce the lot size by a factor of 1.

Here is an example of how it should work:

.1 = win

.1 = win

.1 = lose

.2 = lose

.3 = win

.2 = lose

.3 = win

.2 = win

.1 = win

.1 = loss

.2 = loss

.3 = loss

.4 = loss

.5 = loss

.6 = win

.5 = win

.4 = win

.3 = loss

.4 = win

.3 = win

.2 = win

.1 = win

The problem is after the 1st loss with .1 lot size, the next trade will open with a .4 lot size.

I appreciate any member that could fix this and post the EA here on TSD.

Thanks,

Lcfx

Files:

Here is a picture of my setup.

Files:
sds.jpg  665 kb

Opps...here it is.

Files:
sds.gif  67 kb

your statement looks nice,will test it with you,thanks

lcfxtrader:
Here is the ADR calculator that is part of the EA for anyone that wants to test it.

The EA will open a long trade if the candle close is > MA & PSAR and opposite for a short trade.

I am currently using a 20SMA and default PSAR. My take profit & stop loss is set to 100 pips. I am trading all pairs that have a 10 day ADR > 50 pips.

The EA has SMA 200, not 20 SMA as indicated above. Which is correct?

Also which pair do you trade with this EA? Thanks.

The EA has SMA 200, not 20 SMA as indicated above. Which is correct?

Also which pair do you trade with this EA? Thanks.

20 SMA is my current setting (I started with 200 and then changed it to 20). I trade all pairs that have a 10 day ADR greater than 50 pips. You can use the above indicator and attach it to all pairs and then filter the pairs out that do not meet the critera.

your statement is great...

how do you go exactly : you look at "prev 10 days range" value and then if its bigger than 50 you just turn on your ea ? That's all ? Don't have to initiate the first trade ? Does the ea close the trades itself ?

thanks

Does someone able to help this man to fix this problem

The problem is after the 1st loss with .1 lot size, the next trade will open with a .4 lot size.

how do you go exactly : you look at "prev 10 days range" value and then if its bigger than 50 you just turn on your ea ? That's all ? Don't have to initiate the first trade ? Does the ea close the trades itself ?

thanks

The EA has code in it regarding the ADR (take a look in setup menu). This input can be changed to what you perfer. The EA will not trade if the ADR value goes below your set value. The EA will close your trade based on your take profit and stop loss inputs.

Does someone able to help this man to fix this problem

Thanks Stace. I am really looking forward to trying this EA out when the mm is fixed.

Reason: