WSS_Pyramid

Hi, in attach the WSS_Pyramid EA with a little modify (see winning-solution web site for details).

This version not have a buy bias (as original WSS_Pyramid) but open new type order in according with trend. So if the last gain order is a buy order the new one is a buy again: if the last it's a sell order, the new one is a sell order again.

Please help me to improve/optimized the performance/EA.

Thanks

Bolla

Files:

Hi whAT tf?

try with 1 min but the EA works with every tf. It use price action, no indicators!

Bolla

I already understood it thanks.

Thanks gbolla for sharing.I'm testing this EA and till now the result was so good.I have a question.For example in attached statement the EA is continuing to put the same order for successful trades.What would happen if trend reverse?

Sorry .forgot to attach statement

gbolla, Thanks for sharing. A few questions if I may.

1. Can you add a stop loss as an option ie. true/false for those of us who would like to test it with an SL?

2. Does the EA expire? (I don't see an expiration date in the code)

3. How long have you been testing this?

4. I put it on 13 currency pairs about 30 seconds ago and it immediately put on 13 trades. If it is based on price action should it not be waiting for a filtered signal for entry?

cheers,Goldensight

gbolla:
Hi, in attach the WSS_Pyramid EA with a little modify (see winning-solution web site for details).

This version not have a buy bias (as original WSS_Pyramid) but open new type order in according with trend. So if the last gain order is a buy order the new one is a buy again: if the last it's a sell order, the new one is a sell order again.

Thanks

Bolla

daily GBPUSD curve from 1978 to today. Looks very much like martingale to me..

Below: EURUSD hourly curve from 2004 to today

ps. If you are interested in quite well working pyramiding EA, try this EA (on daily), probably one of the best eas available for free

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175833

Files:

gbolla:

Thanks

Bolla

dear gbolla,

i think u should add some filter like RSI (45) 1min...i already try to add rsi and trailing stop but failed, maybe because ur coding are more complicated..

from,

MANSTIR

goldensight:
gbolla, Thanks for sharing. A few questions if I may.

1. Can you add a stop loss as an option ie. true/false for those of us who would like to test it with an SL?

2. Does the EA expire? (I don't see an expiration date in the code)

3. How long have you been testing this?

4. I put it on 13 currency pairs about 30 seconds ago and it immediately put on 13 trades. If it is based on price action should it not be waiting for a filtered signal for entry?

cheers,Goldensight

1. the SL is inside the logic of EA. When it touch a TP, close all orders ....so you have a stoploss on losing orders.

2. No expire. Free forever

3. Never forward test.(forward test you can find on winning-solution web site). Only backtest on EUR/USD with Alpari DB.

4. That's correct. EA open immediatly a buy order. Then if trend is up, catch TP. If trend is wrong open a sell order at D point below (hedge) with martingale lots.

Bolla

P.s.: the drawback of this EA is the long period of ranging market.

Thank you Bolla

gbolla:
1. the SL is inside the logic of EA. When it touch a TP, close all orders ....so you have a stoploss on losing orders.

2. No expire. Free forever

3. Never forward test.(forward test you can find on winning-solution web site). Only backtest on EUR/USD with Alpari DB.

4. That's correct. EA open immediatly a buy order. Then if trend is up, catch TP. If trend is wrong open a sell order at D point below (hedge) with martingale lots.

P.s.: the drawback of this EA is the long period of ranging market.

Bolla

Interesting EA, here are some results from middle of the statement, using your EA. Although, I closed manually sometimes, but not all.

Files:
Reason: