20 Pips Every Trade (Foward Post)

Hi,

This is a foward post from some forum,hope this strategy helped and please give some comment,i hope every body try this system and help us to improved this system..

I will tell you in plain english how you can make 20 pips on almost every trade you do.

Here is an example you can try as much as you want. First do it on your play account.

Use the Aud/USD pair. No particular reason but I like the leverage I get with this pair.

Go to your chart and use the hour chart. Set up a %R williams graph and set it 9 only!

Here's your buy and sell signal: When it reaches 5.19 SELL and go for 20 pips

When it gets down to 92.21 BUY and go for 20 pips.

IMPORTANT! Only use the signal for the trend the pair is in on the hourly chart! You can go with the reverse signal but shoot for only 10 pips if you do just to be safe.

It gets no simpler that that. Use only 10% of your balance for each trade. I recommend this. Don't set a stop/loss just let it go till it closes.

There is a lot of work to do to find the best %R points to buy and sell on as each individual pair is different. I've given you this one so write those 2 numbers down and watch your charts.

Happy Trading All

Railsh00ter

OH I'll check back when I can and read the positive and negative posts. No problem with either.

It's not fool proof but it is consistant and that's what I like about it. Just give it an honest try for a week. This will work well for a day trader if you can be on your PC most of the day and trade.

Now for you to figure out how to create a bigger profit using this method, I think it's self explanitory just do multiple trades with any pair and with as many as you can all day long.

Now the catch ,lol

You can do your own work analyzing every pair and finding the buy and sell points or you can have me do that for you but my work takes time and it isn't free but it is cheap. in comparison to what you can earn in real money day to day no matter what's happening in the market except when important announcements come out that effect the prices drastrically for a short time so don't use this method during those times.

I have a complete list for almost every pair with the best buy and sell signal using only the %R Williams. No additional tools needed

Thanks

Jason

I will try this system and post the daily result..hope this system help u all earn some nice pips..

ivenjason:
Use only 10% of your balance for each trade. Don't set a stop/loss just let it go till it closes.

You're kidding right?

forexmoments:
You're kidding right?

This is a fowarded post,i am 100% copy from the original thread,

But seriously i not really advise trading without stop lose,its still under testing period,i personally will place a stop lose and i have no idea how many pips should i place...

So i need all of you help me find out where is the best point to place a stop lose...

Thanks

Jason

May I assume that if the %RWilliams goes to the other side and you have not exited w/20 pips you could just reverse? Is that the 10 pip trade you were mentioning?

Don't set a stop/loss just let it go till it closes.

How do you determin the trend on the hourly chart?

200 EMA?

ElectricSavant:
May I assume that if the %RWilliams goes to the other side and you have not exited w/20 pips you could just reverse? Is that the 10 pip trade you were mentioning? Don't set a stop/loss just let it go till it closes.

Today is the first day i try this system..so i haven face this kind of situation yet,will let you know after trying..i think its that better we find out a good stop lose point for this system?

Thanks

Jason

tjpld:
How do you determin the trend on the hourly chart? 200 EMA?

there is only one indicator we using,that is %R williams ..

ivenjason:
Hi,

This is a foward post from some forum,hope this strategy helped and please give some comment,i hope every body try this system and help us to improved this system..

I will tell you in plain english how you can make 20 pips on almost every trade you do.

Here is an example you can try as much as you want. First do it on your play account.

Use the Aud/USD pair. No particular reason but I like the leverage I get with this pair.

Go to your chart and use the hour chart. Set up a %R williams graph and set it 9 only!

Here's your buy and sell signal: When it reaches 5.19 SELL and go for 20 pips

When it gets down to 92.21 BUY and go for 20 pips.

IMPORTANT! Only use the signal for the trend the pair is in on the hourly chart! You can go with the reverse signal but shoot for only 10 pips if you do just to be safe.

It gets no simpler that that. Use only 10% of your balance for each trade. I recommend this. Don't set a stop/loss just let it go till it closes.

There is a lot of work to do to find the best %R points to buy and sell on as each individual pair is different. I've given you this one so write those 2 numbers down and watch your charts.

Happy Trading All

Railsh00ter

OH I'll check back when I can and read the positive and negative posts. No problem with either.

It's not fool proof but it is consistant and that's what I like about it. Just give it an honest try for a week. This will work well for a day trader if you can be on your PC most of the day and trade.

Now for you to figure out how to create a bigger profit using this method, I think it's self explanitory just do multiple trades with any pair and with as many as you can all day long.

Now the catch ,lol

You can do your own work analyzing every pair and finding the buy and sell points or you can have me do that for you but my work takes time and it isn't free but it is cheap. in comparison to what you can earn in real money day to day no matter what's happening in the market except when important announcements come out that effect the prices drastrically for a short time so don't use this method during those times.

I have a complete list for almost every pair with the best buy and sell signal using only the %R Williams. No additional tools needed

Thanks

Jason

If you can post the %R williams value for each pair, it will be greatly appreciated.

gaban:
If you can post the %R williams value for each pair, it will be greatly appreciated.

all the same,set it to 9%.

Thanks

Jason

ivenjason:
Hi,

I have a complete list for almost every pair with the best buy and sell signal using only the %R Williams.

sorry .. i mean the above values (Buy/sell signal)

Reason: