EBay

Hi Fellow traders

I had a quick look thru eBay to see what was on offer and found these and many other examples of tsd indicators for sale, they even have the nerve to state that they own and have the copyright to these indicators, i guess we will never stop this happening, i guess we can have 2 points of veiw - we can feel excited that someone thinks that our indicators are worth selling or just get really angry that someone with the ability to Sell is making money out of the generosity of the coders here at tsd?.

What do you fellow tsd members think???

Note; On the above screenshots that it clearly has Signal Bars by cja in the bottom left of the chart and this has not stopped them selling it, do we have to put

NOT FOR SALE This indicator is avaliable at www.forex-tsd.com for FREE.

Note; it states that they own this system & have copyright?????? Really i thought you could download it FREE at www.forex-tsd.com.

Files:

hi

cja:
Hi Fellow traders

I had a quick look thru eBay to see what was on offer and found these and many other examples of tsd indicators for sale, they even have the nerve to state that they own and have the copyright to these indicators, i guess we will never stop this happening, i guess we can have 2 points of veiw - we can feel excited that someone thinks that our indicators are worth selling or just get really angry that someone with the ability to Sell is making money out of the generosity of the coders here at tsd?.

What do you fellow tsd members think???

Note; On the above screenshots that it clearly has Signal Bars by cja in the bottom left of the chart and this has not stopped them selling it, do we have to put

NOT FOR SALE This indicator is avaliable at www.forex-tsd.com for FREE.

Note; it states that they own this system & have copyright?????? Really i thought you could download it FREE at www.forex-tsd.com.

SSSSSSSSSSTOP THEMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cja,

The world will always be full of people willing to rip off other people's hard work. I am sorry this has happened to you and others. It's people that do these kinds of things that make generous people like yourself reconsider sharing your work.

Is there a way to contact ebay about this? There should be SOME kind of recourse you could take!

Ebay

You can easily stop someone from selling your method on ebay. Just contact ebay and ask them for their procedure...I've done it with little hastel. Or list an auction for 1 cent.

Selling Indicators / TS not BELONGING TO THEM

CJA,

After reading your post, i get angry and frustrated that people misused genius works created by TSD programmers. Those indicators ( Dolly, TSR, Signal Bars and so on) are created to enable traders to have helpful tools in their trading.

There should be a way to stop those people selling items belong to TSD comunity.

i think we can make complaint to ebay, to stop this harrasment.

To stop them go on there and sell the same system 15 times for 1 cent.

They have no copyright on free indicators either so neither can do anything.

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
To stop them go on there and sell the same system 15 times for 1 cent. They have no copyright on free indicators either so neither can do anything.

Well said!

hi

hi...i interest with window time zone....can u tell me where to get it?

Files:
cci.gif  18 kb

Check this link

Hello.

Check this link.

Forex High Risk

So bad... 350$

Files:

ebay

CJA:

I have experts and indicators that I have been given to me by members of this

forum. I consider these gifts as confidential. It's called INTEGRITY.

I would not give anyone of these EA's or Indicators to ANYONE without the creators permission.

Anybody that would hijack an indicator and sell it on ebay is a HACK!

I feel sorry for anybody buying anything from eBay without knowing how it works.

Ever heard "Trade Forex and start with $100.00"? P.T. Barnum was right;

'There's a Sucker Born Every Minute"

I responded because I detest thieves!

Reason: