Spam emails and Scammer

I got this spam email and I don't have an account with NF, notice the site is not for NF but the name is very close to foo trader, please be careful

Note the links at end of the email are real but in the middle is the link for the scam site

don't click the links of the scam site they will try to hack your computer

-------------------------------------------------------------------

NORTHFINANCE.COM: Security Alert‎

You may not know this sender. Mark as safe | Mark as unsafe

Sent: August 21, 2007 9:55:01 AM

To: xxxx

Dear Trader!

Please read this important message about security. We are working very hard to protect our customers against fraud. Your account has been randomly chosen for verification. This is requested to us to verify that you are the real owner of this account. All you need to do is to click on the link below. You will see a verification page. Please complete all fields that you will see and submit the form.You will be redirected tohttps://fxpanel.northfinance.com/index.php?verify=randomly Please note that if you don't verify your ownership of account in 24 hours we will block it to protect your money.

Thank You

Useful links:

MT4 Downloads

E-Payments

Personal Cabinet

NF News

Yours truly

North Finance Company Limited

-------------------------------------------------

Hi

You are right , it is orginaly scam form thives who try to thieve your personal information, just ignore that's email....

nortlhfinance.. check the spelling 1st before u click in the links..

Files:
nf.jpg  24 kb

Hi Zeman, long time my friend I hope all is well

I left NF an email, I hope they take action about this , I have noticed the spelling in the site, they made the web name in deceiving way.

I got similar scam emails for my paypal account, and its more serious as its link to my bank account

apart from that I still have all the scam emails originating from Niagara, but now they send those eamils as if it came from China or UK

I hope no gets fooled by thier emails about lottery, unclamied money left in the bank or son/wife of the president/CEO who want to move his money out of the country ...etc

It is always the same with those Phishing-Mails.

New improvements of security require verification, some pressure of time and some fake links, that you recognize only on the second view.

And after a couple of hours the whole website is gone.

I can not imagine that anyone can fall for this. But then I can not explain why cheaters bother sending those mails.

Why have I started receiving spam

at a virgin email address the day after I used it to register on this forum? It has never received a single spam message until I registered at this forum.

Ramiro

ramiro:
at a virgin email address the day after I used it to register on this forum? It has never received a single spam message until I registered at this forum. Ramiro

Never had any problem from TSD, the only problem I had is once I posted a hotmail account, and some guys though its my paypal account so they tried to hack it.

Woohoo! I just bought a bridge in Nigeria!

jbfx:
Woohoo! I just bought a bridge in Nigeria!

That's nothing. Someone who I had talked to for quite some time on IM chat, tried to sell me a tanker full of oil anchored off the coast of Nigeria in international waters. It was going cheap apparently.

I found myself strangely compelled to decline the offer

Reason: