Guaranteed Hedge

Hi everyone,

I have thoght of an idead for hedging which can take care of huge drawdowns and still come up with a profit.

I have tested it manually but want an EA for it.

I don't want people to steal the idea and leave me waiting for the EA , therefore i need your suggestion as to what is the best recourse.

waiting suggestions.

Try coding yourself, there's a great tuturial on forex-tsd check "Metatrader 4 mql 4 - Development course"

4rex:
Hi everyone,

I have thoght of an idead for hedging which can take care of huge drawdowns and still come up with a profit.

I don't want people to steal the idea and leave me waiting for the EA , therefore i need your suggestion as to what is the best recourse.

waiting suggestions.

hi,

do you want to share your idea ? i am searching hedge-strategy to apply goblin

best regards

giapel

if you have 100K account balance, any hedge is profitable

can you please elaborate a bit further.

4rex:
Hi everyone,

waiting suggestions.

The fastest and the most professional way. Go to Commercial Section, look for the sticky post by Optimu. Programming skill for sale. 50 bucks / EA with followup/debug after sales on certain circumstances(well worth it). The best commercial programmer I've ever dealt with. Cheers

Regards

David

4rex:
Hi everyone,

waiting suggestions.

There is more then enought money to go around in the FOREX. This forum is for everyone to learn and become profitable so I wouldn't worry that we are going to steal your idea and take your piece of the daily 1.7 trillion in the market today. I have found that a lot of the people here start an idea and the others in the foorum make it even better. We all want to make money.

4rex:
Hi everyone,

waiting suggestions.

post your stradigy and rest assured, some one will implement it into an ea if it sounds good.

Or the 50$ programmer sounds good too.

Dave

priest9:
Try coding yourself, there's a great tuturial on forex-tsd check "Metatrader 4 mql 4 - Development course"

LOL @ 1 post. You made your first post here sounding like you've been here and are tired of implementing others ideas.

Is this another Shibing? I hope not.

Dave

4rex:
Hi everyone,

waiting suggestions.

there is never such a thing as "free lunch"

Zassax2:
there is never such a thing as "free lunch"

I get a free lunch at Salvation Army every weekday.

Reason: