South African Forex Traders Unite

Hi there fellow South African forex traders,

This is just to invite you all to join up with me from time to time using MSN. Trading can become quite boring some days and lonely to.

I have been trading for a few years already of which the last 3 or so are fulltime. I trade mainly the euro and GBP on the 5 and 10 minute charts using in-house developed indicators etc.

This could also be an opportunity to get in touch with each other etc. Please bear in mind that we all trade, some fulltime, others learning, either way, we need to respect each others time and commitments.

PM me or simply use the MSN link to the right to add me to your list.

Looking forward to hearing from fellow countrymen !

Good luck

Digital Nomad

Hallo,

Cool idea, I think there are many of us trading forex, see you online

hi

Digital_Nomad:
Hi there fellow South African forex traders,

This is just to invite you all to join up with me from time to time using MSN. Trading can become quite boring some days and lonely to.

I have been trading for a few years already of which the last 3 or so are fulltime. I trade mainly the euro and GBP on the 5 and 10 minute charts using in-house developed indicators etc.

This could also be an opportunity to get in touch with each other etc. Please bear in mind that we all trade, some fulltime, others learning, either way, we need to respect each others time and commitments.

PM me or simply use the MSN link to the right to add me to your list.

Looking forward to hearing from fellow countrymen !

Good luck

Digital Nomad

Hi,

What's your MSN ID ?

==================

Forex Indicators Collection

Without any disrespect........

Without any disrespect, beware of the "holy huddle" - rather try and befriend some of the incredibly knowledgable traders on this Forum and others for that matter.

Best wishes, always.

prasxz:
Hi,

What's your MSN ID ?

==================

Forex Indicators Collection

Hi there, use:

digital_nomad@hotmail.com

Best regards,

DN

PS: To ValueFX

Thanks for your post, if you knew who I am, you would probably not have posted your advice I suggest you use your own threads to purport your new found wisdom, said with the utmost respect of course

Likewise, best wishes !

Met Eish Ja!!!!!!!!!!!!

Klink goed vir my!!!

Sien julle daar

ok

yeh is boring looking forward meeting you guys

Regards

Z

skype is a very good option to get in touch with each other i think

Happy B-Day

Hey Digital Nomad

Happy Birthday

we should use the stop loss for the safe our self from the loss so then we can safe our self from the loss and then we can get success form the Forex forum easily and the too much success in the Forex forum so the Forex is the business of the dollars rain

Reason: