Simple strategy

I have seen a very simple strategy system that work well on 1 min bar and 5 min bar , it neet a math genius and programmer savvy to make it smooth a little bit . There been some programmer working whit it seems like cant solf the problem . Cheeer

JHONNY CASH:
I have seen a very simple strategy system that work well on 1 min bar and 5 min bar , it neet a math genius and programmer savvy to make it smooth a little bit . There been some programmer working whit it seems like cant solf the problem . Cheeer

Please, what's the purpose of your post ? Could you explain that strategy ?

JHONNY CASH:

I keep a close watch on this chart of mine, LOL

JHONNY CASH:

Thanks guys for a reply , there is some picture of the trade . Of course it only some line the full system ....will be release when the wright person is here, Or any of you know how . cheeers

Files:
1011.gif  26 kb

Jhonny Cash is starting sound like the country singer Johny Cash

Up from yesterday ..... see yesterday picture and today picture....

Files:
1012.gif  24 kb

Today ....

Files:
1013.gif  27 kb

Hi Bubble , Thanks for the reply . The system it self is very original ,as the founder is . The founder is so consernt these system of not very stable yet . For an insight the system is never has a bad day as it is unstable now..... .Cheeers.....

Seems like the picture is missing in action whit out arrow ..... Picture 1&2&3 is the same as the on that I up load in these couple of days ...,take a alook at the long and short .....Cheeers

Files:
1011.gif  27 kb
1012_1.gif  24 kb
1013_1.gif  28 kb

Today......

Files:
1014.gif  21 kb

whats the purpose of this thread? are you selling a system, or asking for help to build the indicator because you haven't revealed anyhting about it.

Reason: