Hello,

Found this EA on the Internet, but I don't speak the language, back testing shows promise, and one week of forward testing also shows promise, But I don't know what the EA is doing,. I don't understand the language, also He uses the term "VAR" a whole lot in this EA , I guess that's so we can't understand it. Could some one out there translate this to english? And maybe help in figure out what this EA is doing?

G-Riper

Files:
0123.mq4  21 kb

That looks like a decompiled or hacked version of the original EA.

G-Riper:
Hello,

Found this EA on the Internet, but I don't speak the language, back testing shows promise, and one week of forward testing also shows promise, But I don't know what the EA is doing,. I don't understand the language, also He uses the term "VAR" a whole lot in this EA , I guess that's so we can't understand it. Could some one out there translate this to english? And maybe help in figure out what this EA is doing?

G-Riper

which pairs with which timeframe with which results?

THX

It seems like that Maji...someone use it with this broker

string var_228 = "Interbank FX, LLC";

it's looks interesting to me cause this EA used File operation routine...

var_416 = FileOpen("initialdata.dat",FILE_BIN|FILE_WRITE);

Does anybody know the original of this EA ?

===============

Forex Indicators Collection

0123.mq4

There is an EA with that name located here:-

http://www.lightpatch.com/forex/_MT4_Experts/

0123.mq4 22-Jul-2006 11:42 20k

#property copyright "Copyright 2005, Alberto Mengozzi - Menalbi"

#property link "alberto.mengozzi@gmail.com"

Don't know if it has any connection to the one that was posted in this thread.

time frame

Reply to: Haubentaucher;

I believe the pairs were EUR/USD, and I don't remember the time frame (I'm running 20 platforms at this time and testing all the time) but it was 1hr, 30min, 15min, or 5min, you can back test and find the best one.

Relpy to: Yoeleven:

Yes, that sounds about right, If you download the EA you will see he has the copyright.

G-Riper

very short test forward

This is a forward test for USD/JPY 1Hr, playing only pennys is just 7 hours it is showing almost $20 profit.

Files:
Reason: