EMA in color

Anybody can post or direct to EMA (MA) indicator in 2/3 colors.

The one that draws the same line as normal MA but in different colors.

Thanks

euro

MA_in_color

european:
Anybody can post or direct to EMA (MA) indicator in 2/3 colors.

The one that draws the same line as normal MA but in different colors.

Thanks

euro

Here you are.

Rgds - Ben

Files:

Ok, why not? The one in the previous post is just some knock-off of some code I did called the LSMA which got slaughtered by the wolves who never even realized it had a fundamental coding error in it. Here is a cleaner and better version of a simple colored moving average indicator, ready for the gallows

SETTINGS:MAType
  • 0 - Simple Moving Average
  • 1 - Exponential Moving Average (Default)
  • 2 - Smoothed Moving Average
  • 3 - Linear Weighted Moving AverageMAPeriod
  • Whatever period you like (Default = 34).MAShift
  • Shift Moving average forward how many bars (Default = 0).
PriceType
  • 0 - Close Price
  • 1 - Open Price
  • 2 - High Price
  • 3 - Low Price
  • 4 - Median Price, (high+low)/2.
  • 5 - Typical Price, (high+low+close)/3.
  • 6 - Weighted Close Price,(high+low+close+close)/4.
  • So long.

FX Sniper

Files:

FX_Sniper:
    Ok, why not? The one in the previous post is just some knock-off of some code I did called the LSMA which got slaughtered by the wolves who never even realized it had a fundamental coding error in it. Here is a cleaner and better version of a simple colored moving average indicator, ready for the gallows

Another FX Sniper's INGENUITY. Simply....

fxcruiser

P.S. If you would just hand me over your MO indicator, I will be all set. You have my e mail address. Thanks again for your valued contribution to TSD.

FX_Sniper:
    Ok, why not? The one in the previous post is just some

Thanx FX_Sniper....Exactly what I am looking for....

Xard777

No worries !

Great Job.

A compilation of FX_Sniper utilities

Files:
    sniper.gif  21 kb

Many thanks to FX Sniper for MA in color,

I use several great indicators of his.

Although it might not be exactly the subject of the thread but does anybody, including the author have mq4 code or file for 'FX Sniper's CCI.ex4',

nice idicator, but only with 1 CCI, would be great to have 2-3 (34,50 as well) displayed.

I would appreciate if you could post the mq4 file with or without addition

euro

Files:

european:
    Many thanks to FX Sniper for MA in color,

I use several great indicators of his.

Although it might not be exactly the subject of the thread but does anybody, including the author have mq4 code or file for 'FX Sniper's CCI.ex4',

nice idicator, but only with 1 CCI, would be great to have 2-3 (34,50 as well) displayed.

I would appreciate if you could post the mq4 file with or without addition

euro

Hey there,

The code will do you no good as all 8 available buffers are used up hence why there is no room to put a second or third CCI, best you simply drag more CCI's over this one from the Indicator menu. MT4 only allows for 8 indicator buffers and all the coloring etc...used them all up

Laters,

FX Sniper

FX_Sniper:
    Hey there,

The code will do you no good as all 8 available buffers are used up hence why there is no room to put a second or third CCI, best you simply drag more CCI's over this one from the Indicator menu. MT4 only allows for 8 indicator buffers and all the coloring etc...used them all up

Laters,

FX Sniper

With the code I could have freed some buffers and made say upper/lower histogram color static(hard coded) that could only be changed from the code.

The problem with 'dragging' and over-laying of normal CCI on top, is that zero line (and other important levels) on 2 grapghs do not line up

cheers,

euro

Thanks Sir FX_Sniper

Thanks for this MA. Works well.

Reason: