Elite indicators :) - page 104

Try this one out

regards

mladen

dr.house7:
Hi everyone and happy new year !

i'm asking here if there is anyone able to put an alarm to this igorad's indy...

A simple pop-up with sound when a new arrow will draw...

Doc

Thanks Mladen

mladen:
Try this one out

regards

mladen

Great stuff exactly what i needed...

thanks my superhero

Kindly regards

Doc

mladen:
This should be it (not modified, but made another, but they are when not in MTF mode (value wise) the same - see comparison)

If you want the "step like" MTF set Interpolate to false (second one on the second picture)

regards

mladen

You are a genius.

Thanks a million.

ValeoFX:
Hi Simba, Firstly my apologies for not having replied earlier. Let me reply in full inside your post.

Glad to know you are a giving and generous soul and I am not

Regards

S

Hi,

I've developed advanced MTF version of PriceChannel_Stop with different prices and lengthes for Upper/Lower Bands, pre-smoothing, sound warning and alerts.

Regards,

Igor

dr.house7:
Hi everyone and happy new year !

i'm asking here if there is anyone able to put an alarm to this igorad's indy...

A simple pop-up with sound when a new arrow will draw...

Doc
Files:

igorad:
Hi,

I've developed advanced MTF version of PriceChannel_Stop with different prices and lengthes for Upper/Lower Bands, pre-smoothing, sound warning and alerts.

Regards,

Igor

great indicator...i love it

Thanks igorad and sorry if i don't ask your help before

Doc

X-ArrZZx2 alert needed

I would like to ask if anyone has or could create an alert for the indicator X-ArrZZx2. A alert that will notify me when the bars change colour on the close of the candle.

i have attached the mq4 file

thanks..

Files:
arrzzx2.mq4  9 kb

mike pearce:
I would like to ask if anyone has or could create an alert for the indicator X-ArrZZx2. A alert that will notify me when the bars change colour on the close of the candle.

i have attached the mq4 file

thanks..

Neat indicator!

Could you explain what the "crosses" represent?

I am not sure what it is called, repaint or recalculate. Signal shows after the last few bars finished. Therefore, history always looks perfect.

question for igorad

dr.house7:
great indicator...i love it

Thanks igorad and sorry if i don't ask your help before

Doc

Dear igorad,

i want ask you what's the use for upbandMAMode & lobandMAMode on price channel stop v8 indy... seems they are useless, but probably i'm wrong

Doc

ArrZZx2

Neat indicator!

they act like support and resistance

thanks

Reason: